Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is floyd success due to the culture he appeals to, lack of intellect?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    I started this thread to discuss boxing, if you look through it all I didnt disrespect anyone once, unlike you who dont know how to act like a man and treat people with respect.
    You've disrespected a whole race of people with your generalizations and stereotypes, you dirt-faced piece of ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
      You've disrespected a whole race of people with your generalizations and stereotypes, you dirt-faced piece of ****.
      where did I disrespect a single race? I bet you cant answer this cause I never did, you are just too ignorant to use sentences and facts so you resort to insults. You are the shit stained-faced piece of shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        where did I disrespect a single race? I bet you cant answer this cause I never did, you are just too ignorant to use sentences and facts so you resort to insults. You are the shit stained-faced piece of shit.
        Dont you have something better to do like starching your khaki suits or cleaning your Nike Cortez.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
          Dont you have something better to do like starching your khaki suits or cleaning your Nike Cortez.
          Cortez's were and still are ugly as fuck bro

#yolo

Comment

wham wham you stereo typing me, let me cry for the next 400 hunnid years, and blame everyone else for my own short comings wham wham.

Comment

I have to admit this made me lol.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    If you only praise Mexican boxers in your sig you're a nationalistic Racist...
                    If you only praise black boxers you're a "real boxing fan" and anyone that says something about it is Racist
                    This is true. From experience on this site, if you don't like Mayweather you are racist.

Personally, I don't like anyone with that attitude. Im not talking about his brash, throwing cash about antics. That's just insecurities. Im talking about all these people who try and act 'hood' who are actually as soft as butter.

It's makes me cringe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                      Floyd/Broner/Hopkins fans are quick to call someone racist knowing that those boxers have been proven to be racist. Their excuse is that they only care what they do in the ring. Guess they follow the ignorant NAACP motto too much.
                      I noticed that too, I seen a lot of them say racist stuff but are quick to play the race card. You ever seen those guys on youtube saying blacks are the best and every race is jealous of them? Those guys don't consider them racist.

Listen to this black power flom0 fast forward to 0:54 listen to his black supremacist rant Floyd we need you to come back or black boxer to take back our sport against the myth that is pacquiao! sounds like when those whites were calling for the white champion to come out of retirement to take boxing back to the whites when jack johnson was champion

he wanted to use a racial slur during his rant but instead paused and said little thing instead of using a slur

Comment

Working...
                      X