Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The level of ******ation in this lounge is quite strong today...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The level of ******ation in this lounge is quite strong today...

... I used to enjoy hanging in the lounge back in the day. I don't spend so much time on here these days, but it was a fun place to kick back when you'd lost interest in the 289,675,432th thread about Munee Maiii vs Ping Ping in NSB.

These days though... **** me. It makes Ebaumsworld look like an after dinner speech by Stephen Hawking.

Just even some of the spelling bugs me. I try not to let it, but when I see apostrophes thrown around like crack and the constant mangling of "there/they're/their" it's not being a spelling Nazi, it's simply expecting grown adults to have better language skills than the third grade.

You guys are ******s who stink of shit. You need to up your game. I appreciate a lot of you are Fat Yanks and so are therefore used to a dumbed-down narcissistic media culture, but even so, threads like "cud Swarzenega do a gud movee as toni the tyger from the frostie's serial?" don't cut it.
    Last edited by ; 09-22-2012, 08:43 AM.

Is your whole existence on here just talking sht,how about contribute a lil fcking bit.We used to have good talks on here in prior years fck your on my friends list,but lately its just Rockin this Fat Yanks that.
    You are a better poster then that.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      Is your whole existence on here just talking sht,how about contribute a lil fcking bit.
      Yeah dude, I just cut my freakin' hair with a razor. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

USA USA USA!!!!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          Yeah dude, I just cut my freakin' hair with a razor. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

USA USA USA!!!!!!!!
          Go back to the dome and continue picking on a guy that would bash your face in.

Comment

we really should have let the germans bomb a select few of you losers back into the stone age.

stop posting on bscene

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              Go back to the dome and continue picking on a guy that would bash your face in.
              Relevance of statement: zero.

Comment

I'm about 50/50 with regard to Captain Cocoa Butter vs. Ching Chong McGee. But neither one of them want to fight.

Captain Cocoa Butter: "Eyes ain't fightin' less eyes gets Ahunedmilliondollahs son!!!"

Ching Chong McGee: Mi aflaid of needres, Mastel Loach. Mi takie steloids? Mi takie steloi--. Uh, mi meanie, takie.. Mi out to ra barrrr game!! Takie mi out to clowd!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  we really should have let the germans bomb a select few of you losers back into the stone age.
                  You mean in the war that was effectively already over, but Fat Yanks like to pretend that they were involved in? Learn real history, not brainwashed moronic propaganda. What next... you do a "bad teeth" routine?

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  stop posting on bscene
                  Oh, okay. If a great poster like you tells me that, I will. :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    I'm about 50/50 with regard to Captain Cocoa Butter vs. Ching Chong McGee. But neither one of them want to fight.

Captain Cocoa Butter: "Eyes ain't fightin' less eyes gets Ahunedmilliondollahs son!!!"

Ching Chong McGee: Mi aflaid of needres, Mastel Loach. Mi takie steloids? Mi takie steloi--. Uh, mi meanie, takie.. Mi out to ra barrrr game!! Takie mi out to clowd!!!!
                    I think it's a nightmare match up for Ping Ping, it's like him eating his dinner and they haven't provided chicken mcnuggets for the main course.

Comment

Working...
                    X