Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios: I Have Nothing To Prove Against Gamboa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gamboa would KO this bum and make him regret he ever made fun of Freddie's disease.

Comment

Originally posted by HEZEKYHWH View Post
      WELL HE COULD HAVE STATED THAT WITHOUT STATEMENT AFTER STATEMENT, AND INTERVIEW AFTER INTERVIEW, AND CREATING PHOTOS DONT YOU THINK??

I mean seriously did it take all of that?? Rios is a good fighter and I like him, but his statement of him saying he'll settle for abril proves he really wanted this fight, not that it was some casual thing as you suggest.

Casually, it would have been.... Yeah Ill whoop his ass" and there ya go... Not making photos and all the other stuff. (WHICH I RATHER ENJOYED) As I stated above it was to goad Gamboa in for the fight, because lets face it, who doesnt wanna look good??? He could have just as easily said, well that little ass dude aint *****.... so Ill make quick work of him before I move up to 140....."

And I am the commission

AGAIN I LIKE RIOS.... BUT IT WAS EVIDENT HE REALLY. REALLY WANTED THIS FIGHT. THATS CALLED A HARD ON SON...
      Gamboa wanted Pacquiao, but those plans changed as soon as his road map had Rios on it. How is Gamboa gonna plan on making his way past 140 and fight the Pacquiao's and Maywethers, IF size is an issue at 135? Can someone explain this?

Comment

Originally posted by HEZEKYHWH View Post
        WELL HE COULD HAVE STATED THAT WITHOUT STATEMENT AFTER STATEMENT, AND INTERVIEW AFTER INTERVIEW, AND CREATING PHOTOS DONT YOU THINK??

I mean seriously did it take all of that?? Rios is a good fighter and I like him, but his statement of him saying he'll settle for abril proves he really wanted this fight, not that it was some casual thing as you suggest.

Casually, it would have been.... Yeah Ill whoop his ass" and there ya go... Not making photos and all the other stuff. (WHICH I RATHER ENJOYED) As I stated above it was to goad Gamboa in for the fight, because lets face it, who doesnt wanna look good??? He could have just as easily said, well that little ass dude aint *****.... so Ill make quick work of him before I move up to 140....."

And I am the commission

AGAIN I LIKE RIOS.... BUT IT WAS EVIDENT HE REALLY. REALLY WANTED THIS FIGHT. THATS CALLED A HARD ON SON...
        well duh of course he wanted this fight it was a career high payday and the marquee name he's been after

but to say he had a hard on for it is really dumb, sorry if that's put you in a hissy fit enough to write in BIG BOLD LETTERS but it is what it is

Comment

Rios you don't have anything to prove with Gamboa. You just do what ever you got to do on the 14th of april and hope Marquez wins his fight. So both you guys can get paid and fight on July 14th. The winner gets to fight the winner of Pac vs Bradley. While Gamboa continues to suck Mayweather's babies and not make any money like a dumb hoe Lol.

Comment

****, I really wanted to see that fight...

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
              so Gamboa calls Rios out yet it's Rios who has the hard on to fight Gamboa?
              Quit being such a homer E.

Comment

Working...
              X