No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo and Mosley Go Face To Face in Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo and Mosley Go Face To Face in Mexico

Mexican superstar Saul Alvarez (R) aka "Canelo" and former three division world champion "Sugar" Shane Mosley (46-7-1, 39KOs) face each other while promoter Oscar de la Hoya (C) looks on, after a press conference in Mexico City. Mosley will challenge Alvarez (39-0-1, 29KOs) for the WBC's junior middleweight title on May 5th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Alvarez-Mosley is the co-feature to the Floyd Mayweather Jr.-Miguel Cotto junior middleweight showdown.

[Click Here To Read More]

Kinda cool how Canelo vs Mosley is being promoted as it's own fight even though it's on the undercard. Hopefully will help sell even more PPV's.

Comment

Why does Mosleys face look so puffy these days...

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
        Kinda cool how Canelo vs Mosley is being promoted as it's own fight even though it's on the undercard. Hopefully will help sell even more PPV's.
        No doubt it will help sell PPV's that is the reason Canelo is on the undercard.

Puerto Rice, Mexico, and a good number of American boxing fans will buy this PPV. Floyd haters or not.

Expect big numbers May 5th.

Comment

Oscars got that look on his face like GIMME THOSE BOOTY SHORTS B1TCH.

Comment

Damn mosley looks old.. The EPO took a toll on him

Comment

Originally posted by 6Bound View Post
              Why does Mosleys face look so puffy these days...
              According to Bob Arum...

"I did and I read them saying Mosley was huffing and puffing for air in the fourth or fifth round vs Mora," Arum said. "To me, that is the real tipoff for an aging fighter. Even Big George Foreman did that in his 40s but he always had that big, big punch like in the (Michael) Moorer fight.

"What I've read is not very supportive to make any Mosley-Pacquiao bout. Look, he's going to be 40 and he's in the lighter weights where speed is so important. He's on a show with guys -- example, 20-year-old Saul Canelo Alvarez -- old enough to be his son."

"I guess Shane needs the money due to his matrimonial situation" Arum said. " I've always considered Shane to be a nice guy but this is what happens to fighters when they age.

Comment

What's wrong with Shane's left eye?

It looked bad when Mosley and Pacquaio did their face to face when the fight got signed.

He looks in a bad way.

Comment

war canelo

Comment

OMFG....Why is DLH looking down at Canelo's Ass`....LMFAO heheheeeee

Comment

Working...
                    X