Collapse
No announcement yet.

Psychic gets pwned on television

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my favourite all time. 9:32 if you don't feel like watching the entirety.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post

my favourite all time. 9:32 if you don't feel like watching the entirety.
      hahah great post. . . ive seen this before and it makes me lol everytime. . think ill watch it again for the greatness. . .

Comment

It always strikes me as odd how Jesus freaks and atheists are on the same page when it comes to debunking the so called paranormal. Sure there are plenty frauds, but I keep an open mind.

Comment

Cold reading is awesome when it fails

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
            hahah great post. . . ive seen this before and it makes me lol everytime. . think ill watch it again for the greatness. . .
            Hydricks is super athletic though, dude seems bent on perfection of fraudulent acts. He got his B lee down damn good!

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
              It always strikes me as odd how Jesus freaks and atheists are on the same page when it comes to debunking the so called paranormal. Sure there are plenty frauds, but I keep an open mind.
              i think james randi wants nothing more than to believe in psychic powers. . just like me, and a lot of other people. . i mean, how cool would it be to know that we had the power within ourselves to move shyt with our mind?

the world would be a lot cooler and more interesting place if all this paranormal shyt like ghosts, psychic abilities, etc. was real. . . but most intelligent people will not believe they actually exist unless they have proof. . . some people believe in these things on a lesser standard of proof. . myself, like mr. randi, have a very high standard of "proof."

Comment

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
                Hydricks is super athletic though, dude seems bent on perfection of fraudulent acts. He got his B lee down damn good!

yeah without a doubt he is a talented individual. . . who knows how long it took to master that shyt. . .

lol he's definitely got his Bruce Lee, Jedi Warrior thing down . . .

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                  i think james randi wants nothing more than to believe in psychic powers. . just like me, and a lot of other people. . i mean, how cool would it be to know that we had the power within ourselves to move shyt with our mind?

the world would be a lot cooler and more interesting place if all this paranormal shyt like ghosts, psychic abilities, etc. was real. . . but most intelligent people will not believe they actually exist unless they have proof. . . some people believe in these things on a lesser standard of proof. . myself, like mr. randi, have a very high standard of "proof."
                  Yeah but he's 83 years old now and still never saw anything. I met him a couple of months back. Nice guy. Very short.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    Yeah but he's 83 years old now and still never saw anything. I met him a couple of months back. Nice guy. Very short.
                    damn that's cool, i'd like to meet him myself one day. . .

i remember the most recent publicized debate he had was with some woman on maury or one of those television shows who was a well known "psychic." maybe cynthia something? anyway, he offered her one million dollars; he exposed how she charged people like 500 per half hour for these psychic readings. . . basically flamed and exposed her as the fraud she was. . .

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      Another pwnage.

LMFAO!! The ending made me piss myself!

What a massive ****! lol

Their cold reading skills are ****!

Comment

Working...
                      X