Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is Guererro even an option and how are there posts even trying to justify this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    hell why not Rios instead of Guerrero? less dangerous opponent and easier to sell
    rios less dangerous than guerrero?..lol

what is robert gonna do to floyd, outbox him?..

ateast rios can punch and tough..we all know floyd does not like pressure...not sayin would win , but defintely the tougher fight than a damn guerero...

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      I know it's on the main page. It was a rhetorical question.
      jro........if you dislike my thread feel free to leave

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
        I've seen crazier things. Like "Pacquiao and Arum aren't to blame for the Mayweather fight falling out", for example.
        what's crazy about that?.....floyd has always been the one to blame for the most part...

Comment

Man, I would like to see Floyd and Pac get down but what are you gonna do? Floyd is gonna make his millions and Guerrero is the easiest fight for him right now....He will take 80% to Guerrero's 20% and be fighting a naturally smaller guy. Either that or Canelo, who will want like 45% and is way bigger than Floyd....he is taking the easiest option for the money presented......business man, business.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
            LOL, didnt think you were a fan...
            you should see my tatoo:cat:

Comment

Shyt fight only fan boys would pay for this. Ill watch the replay the following week on HBO

Comment

Working...
              X