No announcement yet.

Floyd "Money" Synclair is a genius!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd "Money" Synclair is a genius!!!

Ellerbe called out Manny for a fight about a week before Manny was set to fight JMM.

If JMM beats or troubles Manny then they go through with the full call out.

If Manny beats JMM decisively and impressively then Floyd has a way out. The out will be "well i never called out Manny, Ellerbe did. Only Al Haymon and myself makes the final decision."

This guy know the boxing business well, i applaud him.

OO and lets not forget.

"Yes, Manny your next"

1 week later

"I didnt mean it, i said it cause thats what the fans wanted to hear"

Present

"Now we know whos ducking and dodging"

lol..damn ya'll have an excuse for every damn thing.so why not take the fight now then?

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
      lol..damn ya'll have an excuse for every damn thing.so why not take the fight now then?
      Because Manny's faith in himself has been shaken. Hes doubting his own abilities to beat Floyd now.

But its isnt about whos ducking who.

Its about Floyd finally coming around after seeing Manny decline. Which is what all experts have been saying all along. Floyd is waiting for Manny to get old, and he finally pounced.

What excuse am i making?

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
        Ellerbe called out Manny for a fight about a week before Manny was set to fight JMM.

If JMM beats or troubles Manny then they go through with the full call out.

If Manny beats JMM decisively and impressively then Floyd has a way out. The out will be "well i never called out Manny, Ellerbe did. Only Al Haymon and myself makes the final decision."

This guy know the boxing business well, i applaud him.

OO and lets not forget.

"Yes, Manny your next"

1 week later

"I didnt mean it, i said it cause thats what the fans wanted to hear"

Present

"Now we know whos ducking and dodging"
        Nice try.

Comment

So Manny's old now?

Comment

so he's old cause he looked bad against marquez??what about the other 2 times marquez kicked his ass??

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              So Manny's old now?

Hes declined yes.

Nothing wrong with that. When you fight big PPV fights twice a year, while juggling politics, singing, and acting it happens. Weve seen his best year, now hes declining. Everyone will.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                so he's old cause he looked bad against marquez??what about the other 2 times marquez kicked his ass??
                Old meaning declining, not old like walking with a cane old.

Answers very simple.

The first too fights with JMM he wasnt primed yet, and the last fight with JMM hes past primed, and declining. Do you disagree?

Comment

in filipino years, he's only 17

Comment

Sounds like good ole' fashioned excuses to me, to prepare yourself for the Mayweather beatdown.

You don't have to go down this route, man ; Manny wants no part of Floyd anyway, and in his next fight back, he'll beat the crap out of some subpar fighter like Timothy Bradley.

Then Pac stans can all go back to swinging on his nuts, calling him the GOAT, and saying Mayweather is afraid of him.

Comment

Working...
                    X