No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roman Martinez Hopes To Land The Adrien Broner Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roman Martinez Hopes To Land The Adrien Broner Fight

Last Saturday night in Puerto Rico, Roman "Rocky" Martinez (25-1-1, 15 KOs) returned to his triumphant ways after a year of being idle. He knocked out Daniel Attah of Nigeria, and now wants to recover the WBO junior lightweight title which he lost in his only defeat, against Ricky Burns, who recently vacated the crown to move up in weight. Martinez is hoping WBO President Francisco Valcarcel orders a fight for the vacant crown between himself and the number one contender, Adrien Broner.

[Click Here To Read More]

Broner would most likely outbox rocky to a decision but its better for rocky to stay at 130.

Comment

Rocky will get his title back lets see if broner mans up

Comment

Rocky does have heart & brings it on, but he is too robotic & predictable & his defense is practically nonexistent for a quick fighter like Broner..Rocky should try to fight "Artesano" Cruz next..That's the fight a lot of people here in the Island really want to see..

Comment

'within a year i can move up to lightweight' on other words "once rios leaves i'll move up"..lol...anyways if he fights broner i'm going for martinez,i think broner will try to outbox him which it seems that it's pretty easy against martinez,but i would go for martinez here

Comment

I say Rocky loses a close descision to Broner!!

Broner wil try and start fast like he did with Litzau, but when he feels Rockys power he will start moving a lot!!!

115/113 for Broner!!

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
              'within a year i can move up to lightweight' on other words "once rios leaves i'll move up"..lol...anyways if he fights broner i'm going for martinez,i think broner will try to outbox him which it seems that it's pretty easy against martinez,but i would go for martinez here

You must be the only one thinking martinez is ducking rios.

Comment

Personally, I would love to see Martinez knock Broner out. Not sure if it will happen but Martinez will back Broner up and land punishing blows....would be nice to see someone leave Broner on his back for the count. What an arrogant racist rick Broner is, with the comments he made the other day.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
                  Rocky does have heart & brings it on, but he is too robotic & predictable & his defense is practically nonexistent for a quick fighter like Broner..
                  But power and will often overcome a lot and I see Martinez hurting Broner' and Broner running from him and trying to box but Martinez DOES have range, unlike Ponce who beat him.

Comment

The fact is, Ponce was not exactly a defensive wizard and he beat Broner. Broner might be the favorite to win but Rocky has a solid chance of a mild upset.

Comment

Working...
                    X