Is Jessica Alba a Christian?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rizilient View Post
    lol basically sounds like a load of crap

whatever, it's her salvation not anyone elses. hopefully one day she'll open up her heart to Christ.
    Im going to defend **** and ass on this one, and think what she is saying, is that religion teaches u that lust and sexual desire is a sin, so like many Christians, she felt an unwarranted amount of guilt just for having the body she does and having fun showing it off and ****ing like most young people.
    She disagreed with those religious values and ditched Christianity.

Good on her.

Because Jesus works for u, doesnt mean it will work for all other people.

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHAΩMEGA View Post
      jessica alba, like most hollywood *****es is a moron, who thinks they're the finest thing since sliced bread. now, don't get me wrong, she's fine, i would **** and ejaculate in that given the chance in a heartbeat, but those *****es are delusional.

her biel, mendes, talk about there beauty as if their ****ing helen of troy.
      co sign.

and nice sig. I might steal it.

lol basically sounds like a load of crap

whatever, it's her salvation not anyone elses. hopefully one day she'll open up her heart to Christ.
      She's obviously weak of character and allowed Satan to hijack her vagina.

Worthless **** in my view.

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      I really don't care at all. Nor should anyone else really.
      I care. Because I love humanity.
      Originally posted by The Noose View Post
      Im going to defend **** and ass on this one, and think what she is saying, is that religion teaches u that lust and sexual desire is a sin, so like many Christians, she felt an unwarranted amount of guilt just for having the body she does and having fun showing it off and ****ing like most young people.

Good on her.

Showing it off is what whores do. Satan likes whores.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
        Thanks for posting. I guess you really got to be about 100% european to really look european.
        She does look hispanic.

Comment

Good on her.

I don't know about "religion"

If she truly accepted Christ as her saviour then she wouldn't feel guilt. That's the bottom line, she doesn't have true faith and never did although she says she was raised as a Christian or whatever the case may be.

Comment

Come on that's flawed logic. If Jesus is God then he works for everybody and if he's not God then he works for nobody.

Comment

Come on that's flawed logic. If Jesus is God then he works for everybody and if he's not God then he works for nobody.
              God works for everyone. You have to willingly open yourself up to him.

He'll always be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post

Showing it off is what whores do. Satan likes whores.
                Then i guess we are all devils for whacking off to sexy women?

I don't know about "religion"

If she truly accepted Christ as her saviour then she wouldn't feel guilt. That's the bottom line, she doesn't have true faith and never did although she says she was raised as a Christian or whatever the case may be.
                Many people were raised as a Christian and later realised it didnt make sense to them.
                We all lust, its a natural biological function, but if ur religion says it is a sin, then u feel guilt.
                Flawed logic?
                Some people embrace Christianity, others reject it.

Its not about IF Jesus is god, or IF he isnt, its about faith and personal belief. Its not a black and white issue.

With faith, nothing is all or nothing. Some have it, others dont.

Comment

Flawed logic?
                  Some people embrace Christianity, others reject it.

Its not about IF Jesus is god, or IF he isnt, its about faith and personal belief. Its not a black and white issue.

With faith, nothing is all or nothing. Some have it, others dont.
                  How can that be from an ontological point of view? God exists for person A but not for person B? Either Jesus is "the way and the truth and the life" or he is nothing. Reality or unreality can never be "a personal belief".

Comment

Originally posted by Sid Barret View Post
                    Her dissapointment gave me lulz, dumb hoor.

Originally posted by Sid Barret View Post
                    yeah..
                    i would assume 80+ percent should be enough to give you a "white" look, but maybe she's just a unique case.

they make note of spain being "white" or not, but i was in barcelona last summer and they were "oh my gosh" white.
                    They? No she does on account of her stupidity.

Comment

Many people were raised as a Christian and later realised it didnt make sense to them.
                      We all lust, its a natural biological function, but if ur religion says it is a sin, then u feel guilt.
                      I beg to differ. I don't feel guilty about feeling lust at heart because I no longer don't. I view the world through a completely different perspective. I don't look at women with a lust filled heart, therefore, there's nothing to be "guilty" about. Another example is I no longer feel (keyword: FEEL. no one has told me not to) like cursing or drinking. I feel absolutely no guilt, I feel the exact opposite. There's an abundance of love in my heart that I've never felt before.

Thank you, Lord.

"The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want"

Comment

Working...
                      X