• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bisping is a bum.

Sonnen would probably stop him early!

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
      I reckon Biz stands a very good chance against Sonnen..
      Besides Michael's parents, you're probably the only one.

Comment

Originally posted by King22 View Post
        James Toney will knock all of em out Silva, Sonnen, Bisping it don't matter who Aug. 28 at UFC 118 he knocking out Randy Couture and he gonna prove that boxing is better than mma
        Not unless the UFC starts having Pride-style open-weight tournaments. Which I doubt. And Chael Sonnen would **** Toney up with his wrestling. Please don't embarrass boxing fans like this anymore.

Now onto Bisping. He's a goddamn idiot. That's all there is to hit. He got ****ed up, Sonnen is a wrestling beast. He would destroy Bisping.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Bricks View Post
          Besides Michael's parents, you're probably the only one.
          You forgot his girl and his son...
          He might get smashed but still i reckon he stands a chance ..

Comment

bisping sucks.

Comment

It's hilarious how offended people are getting about Bispings comments. Do you lot expect him to say that he has no chance against Sonnen??

He's only trying to build things up a bit and make a few quid, stop with all the tears people.

Comment

Bisping is just jealous he would get ktfo by Silva and Sonnen this is what happens when you beat the champion.

Comment

Bisping vs Chael Sonnen would be an epic pre-fight war of words. Two big **** talkers, USA vs UK, wrestler vs striker. I'd love to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by -Rabbit Punch- View Post
                    Bisping vs Chael Sonnen would be an epic pre-fight war of words. Two big **** talkers, USA vs UK, wrestler vs striker. I'd love to see it.
                    Agreed. Would love to see Dan Hardy face Sonnen for this reason also. Even though they'd have to agree on a weight class firstly.
                    Last edited by Naps; 08-09-2010, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
                      I just knew that this GIF would be in the first reply to this thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X