No announcement yet.

Lie Detector test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lie Detector test

If you had nothing to hide, and your wife or girl wanted you to take a lie detector test to prove your fidelity... What would be your reasons for not taking it?

fear of asking me other questions.. lol

Comment

If she doesn't trust me then the relationship is built on a foundation of soil and is not destined to last. Relationships need trust. Insisting on a lie detector test is a sure sign that there is no trust.

Comment

Someone I know volunteered for one and his council advised him to never take a lie detector test whether innocent or guilty. I guess they are unreliable. Which is probably why the results are inadmissable in court. I wonder if you were innocent and a question stresses you out alot that it can cause cause a false read?

Comment

every single person in this world lies to their loved ones

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RelliK View Post
              That chicken head looks like a used up barfly. That Ryan Phillipe looking dude could probably do better.

Comment

Originally posted by Living Legend View Post
                If you had nothing to hide, and your wife or girl wanted you to take a lie detector test to prove your fidelity... What would be your reasons for not taking it?
                If I had nothin to hide I'd only not take it if I had **** to do that day.

Comment

Originally posted by RelliK View Post
                  She deserved to lose the money.

Comment

Working...
                  X