No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto is a hall of famer right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my opinion..NO.

I mean yea..lesser fighters have been inducted..but that doesn't make it right..he's gotta fight the best and beat the best..his 2 losses don't take anything away from his status..

but he's gotta beat a few more..and go out strong in my opinion..Cotto does need a break tho..he's been in A LOT of wars that are starting to take a toll on his style and life..I hope he recovers fine and can come back and be a champ some day..

Comment

Of course he is...i mean he lost to probable the greatest fighter of all times....that margarito loss was not a l for cotto....you guys saw those pics they showed of the pink **** on margos wraps after the cotto fight???

Comment

Cotto will be a hall of famer when all is said and done. If he can win another fight or two against a top welterweight, he'll be in.

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
          What do you all think?

Former WBO Light Welterweight Champion, WBA Welterweight and WBO Welterweight Champion.

Record 34-2 27 kos

Notable Wins
          Joshua Clottey
          Shane Mosley
          Zab Judah
          Carlos Quintana
          Paul Malignaggi
          yeah just about! lesser fighters have gotten there

Comment

I'd say another big win would do it. His loss to Margarito will forever be disputed, and there's nothing wrong with losing to Manny, an ATG.

Comment

one more elite fighter on hi resume then yes. remember you could argue that he was undefeated coming into the pac fight, and a victory would have sealed his legend but he came across a true atg.

Comment

Getting into the HOF is too easy these days. Guys in the past have really ruined it's legitimacy with doing so little and getting in .

Comment

He hasn't done nearly enough to be in the HOF.

Comment

Working...
                  X