Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chad Dawson: Did I fall asleep for 3 years or some ****?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by raycorey View Post
    For me he doesnt bring anything to the table for Joe C to consider fighting him.., He has talent but if joe beat him then it would be the same old "Dawson was too green" excuses.
    that little word only has 2 letters, but the meaning is huge......if........what if Dawson outworks, out lands and out classes Joe in front of 50,000 Joe maniacs. Then what you think Joe's peeps would say?.........the same **** Roy's peeps is sayin' today!! EXCUSES is something ONLY for losers, so of course the losin' side will find many things to be blame an L on....Dawson is "READY"........the Dean of the division, Glenn Johnson took him to school and you better believe he learned some valuable ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
      that little word only has 2 letters, but the meaning is huge......if........what if Dawson outworks, out lands and out classes Joe in front of 50,000 Joe maniacs. Then what you think Joe's peeps would say?.........the same **** Roy's peeps is sayin' today!! EXCUSES is something ONLY for losers, so of course the losin' side will find many things to be blame an L on....Dawson is "READY"........the Dean of the division, Glenn Johnson took him to school and you better believe he learned some valuable ****.
      Great point... Johnson is a warrior and Dawson came through the test he may not have came through with flying colours but he still passed, and like you said he probably learnt more in that fight than he previously had in his last 5...

In a nutshell Calzaghe doesn't need anyone right now.... Dawson needs Calzaghe. and with Dawson being a threat (which I'm sure no true knowledgeable boxing fan can deny) it makes this fight look like it wont come to fruit.

Comment

• Look Joe Calzaghe doesn't have to fight Chad Dawson. I understand and accept that. I wouldn't blame him if he didn't feel like going from his career high payday with that much fanfare to fighting a guy that hardcore boxing fan's want to see him up against. I'm not going to discredit Joe for not wanting to do that. He's been around and done it all pretty much.

But if Joe Calzaghe does fight Chad Dawson, Chad Dawson wins. You have my personal guarantee. And Joe Calzaghe will have my 100% respect and admiration if he even decides to take the fight, win or lose. But HE WILL LOSE.

And p.s., if you don't see how good of a fighter Chad Dawson is then you don't know boxing. He's the real deal and while alot of folks here were all up Kelly Pavlik's ass there was a select few here saying how legit Chad really was. Guess what, there's more than a select few saying it now. He's the truth.

Comment

Working...
        X