No announcement yet.

Romney will take the US to war with Iran

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Romney will take the US to war with Iran

Anybody hear rommeys speech? He said Obama promised to stop a nuclear Iran and wanted to do it by talking. He then said obamas been talking for 4 years and something's gotta change

ENOUGH TALK. Time to nuke those ****s into the stone age. Lets kill em all.

Comment

I think Obama is gonna lose the election.

Comment

I think it's inevitable...I also think the Republicans had a good convention and Romney improved his position a bit with the electorate. He was only down a few points before this and may have now slipped ahead of Obama. His whole team spoke well over the last few days...except Clint Eastwood. I give Romney a much better chance at pulling it off now than a few days ago.

Comment

Man I hope Obama wins. My only beef with him has been that when he was running in 08' he said we'd be out of the Middle East by 2010, and that didn't happen, and that he wrote a lot of checks that he couldn't cash, because it's just not realistic. I like the healthcare thing, because it lowers rates, and even though your plan may not be as good, everyone has health insurance, which can only be a good thing.

Romney is just.....I don't know. I'm just not sure America is ready for a republican president again to be honest. And the way he's talking about Iran makes me nervous, because Iran along with North Korea, are the biggest threats to US security really. We better not start a f**king war with Iran, it's just not smart.

Anyways, I'll be hoping for Obama over Romney.

Comment

I was so moved by Marco Rubio.

He will win 2016.

Comment

I honestly prefer Romney over Obama.

I feel a great connection with Romney because he's Mexican.

Romney is a great businessman and I know he will do good for the country. He will cut on welfare and food stamps to begin killing off the parasites of America.

Comment

Romney will do what's right for the economy, U.S. and world in general.

I fully trust his judgment. The only thing that sickens me about him is his blind support for Israel and the inevitable war it will leads us into

I understand it though most Mexicans are very religious, and Romney being Mexican himself is no exception

Comment

Originally posted by dj Cerrote View Post
                  I honestly prefer Romney over Obama.

I feel a great connection with Romney because he's Mexican.

Romney is a great businessman and I know he will do good for the country. He will cut on welfare and food stamps to begin killing off the parasites of America.
                  can you elaborate?....

Comment

Man, will you Americans every learn?

Comment

Working...
                    X