Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios-Urbano Antillon: The Pre-Fight Report Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios-Urbano Antillon: The Pre-Fight Report Card

By Cliff Rold - Arturo Gatti.

Fernando Vargas.

Brandon Rios?

Time will tell how much farther fiery Southern California Lightweight “Bam Bam” Rios can take his talents. He’s already got a belt. If he keeps it Saturday, it wouldn’t be hard to envision him winning more, both at 135 lbs. and a division up at Jr. Welterweight someday. He is, already, emerging as the sort of can’t miss warrior those crowd pleasers were before him.

When Rios fights, it’s just not to be missed.

The challenger this weekend won’t make it easy on him, which is sort of the point. Rios means fights. So does Urbano Antillon. Together, these two will bring the violence. Stubbed toes?

These two real fighters will be too busy stubbing each other’s faces to worry about their damn feet. [Click Here To Read More]

One of the most anticipated fights for me this year. Two freight trains on a collision course.

Watched each guy's last fight once again recently. I had forgotten and wanted to note that Chicanito Hernandez did commentary for the Urbano/Soto fight. Spoke with him a couple of times. Great human being. RIP champ.

Comment

This should be an all-action fight. Just what we need to cleanse the palate after last's weeks heavyweight debacle.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        This should be an all-action fight. Just what we need to cleanse the palate after last's weeks heavyweight debacle.
        Absolutely, this fight is gonna be just that, A FIGHT. I can't wait, this is as close to a can't miss as u can have.

This would be a perfect fight to have on regular tv, you would instantly have a few hundred thousand more boxing fans over night.

Comment

I went 5-0 today. The judges in Lara-Williams should be strung up.

Comment

Working...
          X