No announcement yet.

If No Floyd, who's gonna give Khan his 4th loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If No Floyd, who's gonna give Khan his 4th loss

If Amir Khan won't get to fight Mayweather, who's gonna give him his 4th and probably last defeat before he hang up his gloves.

It's easy to say so many if the names are Thurman, Pacquiao and Porter but I doubt if Khan is serious to fight any of these. His few options if May says No, are Kell Brook, a rematch with Danny Garcia, and by a long shot, Devon Alexander. I don't think he wants Maidana again, whom he already beat.

I see similarities for Khan and Tommy Hearns' third and fourth losses to the same man, Iran Barkley, Amir will get to rematch Garcia sometime in 2016 and will do better in losing to Swift by decision and retire for good.

Shawn "Midget Giant" Porter

Comment

Still butt hurt about Khan destroying Maidana?

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post
        Still butt hurt about Khan destroying Maidana?
        This, I still have Khan beating Maidana.

Comment

Bradley...if the cold war ends

Comment

I think Khan would beat Danny at 147

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
              Bradley...if the cold war ends
              We are in an era of no Mayweather-Pac, no Bradley-Khan, the door is already close I guess on Bradley vs Khan, im more interested now seeing Bradley against Thurman instead.

Comment

Maidana does not want to fight Khan again so i guess Khan will fight Thurman, Porter or Garcia. Hopefully Thurman ko:s Khan, that's the most interesting matchup.

Comment

khan doesnt deserve a shot at Floyd yet. Although that doesn't mean he won't get it anyway next May . . .

In the meantime Khan needs to take at least one more fight at 147 to at least try to look like a legitimate contender imo. Best fight out there for Khan to stake a claim for a fight with Mayweather would be one that gets him a title i.e Porter.

High risk but a win would almost certainly get him Floyd next May.

Equally high risk for Khan but lesser reward would be Thurman.

Alexander needs to re-establish himself so a fight against Khan is better for him than it is for Amir - although lesser risk for Khan than Porter ot Thurman.

Who else is there? Garcia? Maybe but I think Danny will probably look to fight someone else at 147 first.

Comment

If he fights Porter, Thurman or Pacquuao, one of them.

Comment

Working...
                    X