Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez hit Pacquiao with the same punch in the 3rd fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marquez hit Pacquiao with the same punch in the 3rd fight...

@4:17 Full weight coming forward....

Originally posted by Lineal Champ View Post

But Manny wasn't lunging into the fking thing like a frog, so what's the point?

Comment

Nah, different punch

Comment

u cant be that dumb...

Comment

it's the first knockdown that was strange, pac's been hit with harder shots by marquez before which didn't do nearly as much damage. THAT'S why the knockout looks weird.

but as far as i see it, marquez gets full credit for the fight. he came and passed the commisions tests.

if manny's team didn't want vada or whoever to do extra testing, that's on them. all i know is i don't care for a pac marquez 5 unless it has vada doing it.

Comment

Comment

I think Pac was in much better physical shape in the 3rd fight than the 4th. I think it was lower weight too. If you compare the two, you can see Pac looked quicker too although not landing like the 4th.
              Once i saw the weighin at the 4th i knew Pac was in trouble, Marquez looked jackd with them shoulders while Pac looked not as ripped weighing in at full 147.
              Wrong game plan Ariza fitness!! Memo schooled him there. Pac hit them weights boy!! Pretty sure he can carry his speed/power along the weight training like Marquez

Comment

lol i sick and tired of this..

honestly pacquaio WAS under suspicion of PED during cotto, hatton and dela hoya fight..

marquez IS under suspicion during paquiao 3, pacquiao 4, bradley and alvarado fight..

Comment

JMM hit Pacquiao with the same punch in the 4th fight about 5 times before the KO happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Lineal Champ View Post

The punch didnt land the same....

Comment

Working...
                    X