1-2 question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1-2 question

it's regarding the front foot...

when jab comes out front foot plants and bends slightly and when right hand comes out the front foot bends even more.

is this correct?

Originally posted by Vitez View Post

when jab comes out front foot plants and bends slightly and when right hand comes out the front foot bends even more.

is this correct?
    ask ur instructor

Comment

dont have one...mini gym at home...

Comment

If you are training by yourself you only gonna learn bad fundamentals

Comment

Originally posted by Trebuh View Post
          If you are training by yourself you only gonna learn bad fundamentals
          off topic but its always good to see Meldrick!

Comment

Originally posted by Vitez View Post

is this correct?
            hmm ok if mini gym at home... i guess my answer is to watch pro boxers. every boxer has legs, so i suppose it shudnt b too difficult to see whether ur doing it right or wrong... and look in a mirror

Comment

I think I got it because only hooks sounded snapping on a heavy bag now straight shots do to.

plant the back foot slide the front foot forward (not planted yet) turn the body and jab.
              plat the front foot which is the pivot point so that you can catapult rear hip and right hand.

the main trick with the right hand for me was to not let it out too soon.

edit: I keep the fists slightly inward all the time.

Comment

Get in a gym man. Eyeballing videos of pros to "learn" boxing is seriously pointless. You're better off doing nothing until a proper trainer can work with you.

Comment

6 month in a gym and they didn't teach me much...actually most of it I learned on youtube.

if I return to a gym I'd do it only to spar.

Comment

Working...
                  X