Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does David Price have the worst chin in the entire history of heavyweight boxing?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe Price should wear ear plugs for the rematch .

Comment

I'd have to see him get dropped by feather fisted CW's before judging.

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
        Lots of fighters get knocked out/down/beaten/outboxed/out jabbed/out punched/gass out/get too dehydrated because their AMATEURS.
        It's where young and/or inexperienced boxers compete to get better and improve their skills, potentially before they go pro.

I know this is common sense to everyone else, but i think this had to be explained to this guy.
        A fat out of shape 17 year old Tyson Fury knocked him down in the amateurs for crying out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          A fat out of shape 17 year old Tyson Fury knocked him down in the amateurs for crying out loud.
          The same Tyson Fury that still is avoiding him.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            The same Tyson Fury that still is avoiding him.
            You may have had a point until Price was stretched out by an OAP.

Comment

You may have had a point until Price was stretched out by an OAP.
              Does him losing to Thompson change the fact that Fury still doesn't want to fight him?

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                Does him losing to Thompson change the fact that Fury still doesn't want to fight him?
                Obviously, now Fury has no reason to fight him.

Comment

How about it's still a big fight, the biggest fight on the domestic scene. What reason did he have for fighting someone that lost 3 of their last 4 fights?

Comment

Idk, but even a guy with an iron chin could be hit where the eardrum is and be knocked out of balance like that. That stuff hurts, it's a lot different than being punched in the face/jaw.

Price's amateur career wasn't stellar in terms of chin, but I feel the Price/Thompson fight doesn't show his chin resistance because of the place he was hit.

There where questions about his chin before, and the Thompson fight is just fuel for the haters of Price. Not sure why people hate the guy though, he isn't making noise or annoying anyone really. Not a great argument to say Price has the worst chin in HW history for being knocked down and out on his feet because of a perforated eardum shot.

Not sure what point the TS is trying to prove other than his dislike for Price.

Comment

The argument before was that Price v Fury was being postponed so it could be a massive domestic showdown, maybe involving a title. Now that doesn't appear likely, I think he has a reason to fight him.

Beating Cunningham doesn't show you're near the top of the Heavyweight division. He wasn't near the top to begin with. Price and Thompson should be where hes aiming now, that'll set him up just fine for contending for a world title.

Comment

Working...
                      X