No announcement yet.

Moral Question for The Lounge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moral Question for The Lounge

Me and my brother were debating this earlier.

Say you are a college football player, or any other athlete at the college level, and you are a good player but not a standout one. But, if you took steroids or other PEDs it would put you over the edge to become an elite player and be drafted professionally.

So my question is would you take steroids if it would be the difference between becoming a millionaire professional athlete (on steroids though) or a college athlete who could never quite make it big yet did it clean.

Personally, I would take the PEDs. I know its not very popular choice or anything but the guilt in my mind is a small price to pay for a much easier life.

BTW, sorry if there is bad grammar or incoherent because its almost 5AM and I'm tired and just got off of work.
    Yes
    63.64%
    No
    36.36%

yES i woyld

74% would

Comment

I'd jab the fuck up

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          yES i woyld

74% would
          I'd say closer to 95%. Most everyone's competitive nature is going to win out on them. To get that close and not be able to make it just isn't an option for most athletes that perform or compete at a high level. This would be magnified when the guy in front of you, or those that are going to make it are already juicing. If Im close to that next step there isn't anything I won't do to get an advantage and make it.

Comment

course, but it aint true, steroids aren't that effective

Comment

If it was a choice between being broke or a millionaire then I would.

But if it was just a shortcut to achieve something I was already capable of then I wouldn't.

Comment

Yeah I would.

Comment

Some people who compete have scruples; some don't.

I actually compete. And I have scruples.

E

Comment

I wouldn't, if I'm not good enough, I'm not good enough. It would feel really false and I wouldn't like it at all.

Comment

Working...
                    X