No announcement yet.

Oscar's boxing future...wanna bet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscar's boxing future...wanna bet?

i wanna bet all my points that he retires tomorrow. No tune-up fight, no farewell fight, no Chavez Jr, he hangs em up tomorrow.

Any takers?

i think it's safe betting on him retiring, I don't see why else he would call the media in for. Im sure the Golden Boy will say good-bye to the ring and him fighting anymore. I put half my points on the line...tomorrow Oscar will say he is hangin up the gloves. Watch.

Comment

He will retire, I agree.

Comment

Im keepin my fingaz crossed 4 him to say he will do one last fight, but if he do retire i'll respect dat choice, he don't need da money

Comment

Dude is rich and accomplished as hell. No point to goin on as a shell of himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
            i wanna bet all my points that he retires tomorrow. No tune-up fight, no farewell fight, no Chavez Jr, he hangs em up tomorrow.

Any takers?
            he's gonna hang em up, and then return in 6 months, maybe a year.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
              Dude is rich and accomplished as hell. No point to goin on as a shell of himself.
              it seems oscar cares for his image/ego. going out like he did will leave a bad taste in his mouth, and the media will probably haunt him or something. i could easily see him rematching, or fighting someone easy to leave with the w.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post

Any takers?
                Hmmm....sounds intriguing, but who knows right? I might have to agree. Why would DLH want to beat up on JCC Jr? That wouldn't be a good fight. Jr's still hella young, and compared to a seasoned vet?

Comment

I'll take you up on that bet. PM me for details.

Comment

I would have taken the bet but I don't have points like that. Oscar is going to fight one more time.

Comment

Working...
                    X