Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I laugh whenever someone rates Ruben Olivares above Juan Manuel Marquez

Laugh my mutha****in ass off.

Tell me why Olivares is above Marquez.

Olivares is a top 10 greatest Mexican fighter, JMM is in top 20. JMM's resume sucks.

Comment

I'm laughing that you think is funny that JMM should be ranked ahead of El Puas.

Comment

Don't listen to dumb *******s.

JMM beat their hero 2x, moved up 2 divisions out of his natural weight class and became undisputed LW champ after beating a solid champ in Juan Diaz and a hof'amer in Casa.

If that's a **** resume then you're a moron.

Maybe he should've popped peds, forced people to fight at catchweights and fought for diamond belts made up by the wbc while fighting in house stiffs.

Then maybe his resume would be good.

JMM >>> Olivares.

Comment

He's better than Harry Greb too.

I laugh when people rate Greb despite not ever seeing any fights of his.

Comment

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post

JMM beat their hero 2x, moved up 2 divisions out of his natural weight class and became undisputed LW champ after beating a solid champ in Juan Diaz and a hof'amer in Casa.

Maybe he should've popped peds, forced people to fight at catchweights and fought for diamond belts made up by the wbc while fighting in house stiffs.

JMM >>> Olivares.
            Diaz was ruined by Campbell and Casa was shot and needed a gift against Santa Cruz to keep his title.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
              Olivares is a top 10 greatest Mexican fighter, JMM is in top 20. JMM's resume sucks.
              Cant give me vague answers.. Can u give me detailed answer as to what makes Olivares greater?

BTW Dinamita beat that cherry pickin drug user Pedauio 2x so that makes em the greatest Mexican fighter ever..

Comment

JMM >>> Olivares.
                He's better than Harry Greb too.

I laugh when people rate Greb despite not ever seeing any fights of his.
                I laugh that you think saying Olivares is ranked higher means JMM has a **** resume as if Olivares was a crappy.

Fucking dumbass GTFOH.

My last response to you in this thread. Fucking Johnny comelately fan.

Comment

Originally posted by FINITO View Post
                  Cant give me vague answers.. Can u give me detailed answer as to what makes Olivares greater?

BTW Dinamita beat that cherry pickin drug user Pedauio 2x so that makes em the greatest Mexican fighter ever..
                  Even if it was true that he beat Pac, it still wouldn't put him over JCC or Chava to be called the GOAT from Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                    Diaz was ruined by Campbell and Casa was shot and needed a gift against Santa Cruz to keep his title.
                    lol @ ruined.

He didn't fight like he was ruined. He fought like the "old" Juan Diaz.

Casa wasn't shot, he had just got done beating Kats in a foty candidate. The "robbery" against Santa Cruz is greatly exaggerated.

That could've gone either way only cuz' Casa didn't take him seriously.

Comment

Working...
                    X