No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Tua Eyes Return, Inks Deal With Duco Events

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Tua Eyes Return, Inks Deal With Duco Events

It is a case of one fight at a time for Kiwi boxing veteran David Tua, as he has been given a chance to prove himself on the international stage once again.

The 40-year old heavyweight has signed on with Duco Events in attempt to pursue a World title.

Boss David Higgins tells Stephen McIvor on RadioLIVE's Sunday Sport that he is confident he's backing a winner.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tua is a beast and one of my all time favourites, but he just canīt reach these 2 meter behemoths any more.. he may possess the most dangerous left hook ever but it wont help him if it doesnīt hit the target. Maybe lose a ton of weight and go for the CW title..
    Last edited by Slowhand; 12-23-2012, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Why????? I'm guessing he's broke and not another chance at "glory". On 2 ocassions he couldn't even beat a glass chin past his prime Monte Barrett.

Comment

Tua was one of my favorites too, but heīs way past his prime now.

Comment

He needs money, I'm sure.

Comment

George Foreman said as he got older the fury got stronger. But I agree with the sentiments, his manager fucked him around lost alot of money from his fights. He's living in his gym at the moment, his wife has left him, so I guess he needs this. Good luck Tuaman.

Comment

Good luck Tua.

Hopefully he can get a good payday then **** off out of it before he takes some serious damage.

A lot of people look up to him in this country.

Comment

Working...
              X