Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anybody here ever go into the deep web or even deeper into the dark web?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody here ever go into the deep web or even deeper into the dark web?

we can access about 1 % of the use able Internet using your popular search engines. but there's way around that going into the big endless sea that is the world wide Web using tools like Tor and etc..... we're u can buy guns,drugs, and all the other good shiz. worst thing is if you get deep enuff into things you can end up on sites with some pretty disqusting and terrible vids with some of the worst thing you could ever imagine as a human being.... anybody have any horror stories exploring?
    Last edited by Chiboxing123; 12-01-2015, 09:36 PM.

talking about murders,child abuse,"red rooms", pedophiles, ordering hits........

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=683732

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=686365

Comment

meatspin... Never again...

Comment

The stuff is all real, but when idiots say "99%" it makes it sound so stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Chiboxing123 View Post
            talking about murders,child abuse,"red rooms", pedophiles, ordering hits........
            whats a red room? I don't think I even wanna know

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
              Lol I was going to ask as well, but I don't think I want to know either.

Comment

i want to i just cant be bothered with the technical aspect of it.

do you have to use some kind of software or extra security or is it just as simple as typing a url adress???

pardon my deep web computer technical ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                  i want to i just cant be bothered with the technical aspect of it.

do you have to use some kind of software or extra security or is it just as simple as typing a url adress???

pardon my deep web computer technical ignorance.
                  Nah you just search up "tor browser" on google and download the first one. I think the most common one is Onion. .tor's aren't illegal and neither is browsing the deep/dark web. There are actually a lot of tinfoil hats that use them because they're worried the government's monitoring their computers or whatever.

To get into deep/dark web websites just go on google and start looking for people posting links. Search "deep web links" or "dark web links", they'll usually be a scramble of numbers and symbols. Most won't work because the links are always being changed and websites are getting shut down.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
                    Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    Lol I was going to ask as well, but I don't think I want to know either.

it's a living.

Comment

Working...
                    X