No announcement yet.

The Curious Case Of Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slick_Rick View Post
    Manny went to court to clear accusations against him, lets see if Floyd does..
    No he went to court to prevent the fight from happening, which is why he's never sued Malignaggi.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      No he went to court to prevent the fight from happening, which is why he's never sued Malignaggi.

All in good time..

A statement released by Mayweather Jr., his father and Roger Mayweather after the case was dropped said they, “wish to make it clear that they never intended to claim that Manny Pacquiao has used or is using any performance-enhancing drugs. Nor are they aware of any evidence Manny Pacquiao has used performance-enhancing drugs. Manny Pacquiao is a great champion and no one should construe any of our prior remarks as claiming that Manny Pacquiao has used performance-enhancing drugs.”

Comment

Originally posted by Slick_Rick View Post
        All in good time..

Because at the time I don't recall them saying anything about PEDs, they only hinted at it though and instead of Pacquiao being a true champion and agreeing to the test to prove them wrong, he took the lamest way possible and went to court.

I think NSAC and USADA are the ones who should sue Hauser cuz he quoted people from NSAC and USADA in his article and according to USADA what he quoted wasn't true.

Comment

Nobody is suing anyone because it's all true... I'd love for them to go to court so we can see all the test results and how they handled testing and disclosure of positive tests in the past.

It will all come out, it always does..

Comment

Good riddance to the lame phaggot, whose fans adored him not because he was actually fighting and beating guys but because an "Urban" was considered #1. Boring mfkr, who the hell clinches 20+ times...in the 2nd round?!

Comment

Floyd's legacy is in tact. A lot of his haters are fans of fighters he massacred. There's no need to defend him.

Comment

Originally posted by BertoRollin' View Post
                Floyd's legacy is in tact. A lot of his haters are fans of fighters he boringly beat by decision. There's no need to defend him.

Fixed for ya...

Comment

Hmmm

Interesting except it's not accurate

Canelo
                  Was weight drained and had to eat grass to make weight lol

Mosley fight happened like 18 months after his big win and was easily past his best

If Hatton was shot then i guess so was cotto for floyd ?

I could go on and on making this thread a far bigger joke

Ps floyd mainly took saline to hide peds like Armstrong did

Time for you fanboys to go back to kfc

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    Definition of an idiot right here .

Read it up people

He went to court to also get floyds results which floyd refused to give and dropped the case apologising.

Guess we know why after he was caught hiding peds

Time for idiots like you to go from here boy

Comment

Some of those 21 statements are genius & hilarious. The fact of the matter is Mayweather's resume is impressive af for anyone with usable brain cells, but the fact that he fought so many good fighters & didn't lose f#cks up peoples ability to calibrate his resume vs others somehow I feel, for lack of a way of putting it. He must be fake cuz he never lost. Thats an issue people have with Marciano & Ricardo Lopez (although Lopez does have a draw that humanizes him a lil) too I feel & I feel like thats a thing with undefeated fighters like GGG, Thurman & Brook right now. People just seem to have a hard time giving an accurate, honest assessment of high level guys with zero's.

Mayweather having that bad guy persona also has poisoned him to a large segment of fans for getting considered honestly for his accomplishments. I don't believe Mayweather's place in boxing history gets defined well til another 10 years or so from his last fight (2025-ish prolly, assuming last night was the last) cuz some time needs to pass for many fans & some new fans need to come along with a un-poisoned opinion of him before they will be able to accept what Mayweather the fighter accomplished without the context of all the other bs that gets peoples panties in a bunch.

Comment

Working...
                      X