Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Points and Karma: Would You Be Pissed If...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
    true.

he didn't have much but several months ago, bostonguy gave him 10 trillion pts which barely put him on the top over talisayen as the richest on the site.

since then, talisayen dropped off(not sure why) and maniac's pts ballooned dramatically over time due to a substantial interest every 2 days.

i guess it was a gift for making sigs for bg so it's bg's discretion on how to compensate him.
    Nope, I always had a lot of points. I was almost in the Top 30 last year actually.
    With out anyones help. I made hundreds of signatures and avys to do it.

Maybe he just wanted some change instead of 1 group monopolizing all of the points.

With me as the richest I've spread points to people of every fan base, every race etc instead of just distributing them to all the Mexicans in the Latino lounge.
    Last edited by LeG00N; 08-19-2012, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      I ain't got no points. somebody stole 'em.
      you need a loan

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Nope, I always had a lot of points. I was almost in the Top 30 last year actually.

Maybe he just wanted some change instead of 1 group monopolizing all of the points.

With me as the richest I've spread points to people of every fan base, every race etc instead of just distributing them to all the Mexicans in the Latino lounge.
        when i said not much, i meant not as much as your level of richness after his gift.

right now, you're way above and beyond everyone else.

that was all.

Comment

lol. just had horton crying because i gave him some red k. a 38 year old man taking karma seriously

Comment

I'm one of the guys maniac had helped out man. He's a cool cat. Stop getting on the man's case.

Comment

yes..........

Comment

Originally posted by Bastolio+ View Post
                lol. just had horton crying because i gave him some red k. a 38 year old man taking karma seriously
                you're a liar. and i'm 37 and i take my karma seriously.

Comment

.....I remember helping you reach 100-200b several months ago...
                  To which you said "we could take over the world together"

So that's not true bro
                  ^^^^ generous mother phucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                    true.

he didn't have much but several months ago, bostonguy gave him 10 trillion pts which barely put him on the top over talisayen as the richest on the site.

since then, talisayen dropped off(not sure why) and maniac's pts ballooned dramatically over time due to a substantial interest every 2 days.

i guess it was a gift for making sigs for bg so it's bg's discretion on how to compensate him.
                    forensic accountant ^^^

Comment

Quoted for truth.

MANIAC gave me like 50 bil to join the March Madness pool. Since then I always am donating pretty much all my interest into new users and fantasy pools and whatever because who cares. Instead of those guys spending years in one Lounge in idiotic green k threads and moving money around accounts to collect the most interest possible and then hoard it all. The years those guys spent doing that to be "cool and/or powerful" on a boxing forum ...it really all has gone to **** now eh?

Comment

Working...
                      X