Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Derranged is harassing Boss Lady with disgusting pictures of himself!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    The lies about me just keep growing and growing, just like H-TON Texan's gut.

Thread starter is a delusional ******.
    hahaha. . . im inclined to believe you. . . you have an upstanding reputation around these parts and your longevity as a poster evinces your credibility. . . lol VERY few make it as far as you without getting BANNED. . .

Comment

• also derranged - your taste in brewski is impeccable! Golden D is MONEY. . .

very few appreciate REAL beer. . . don't get me wrong - im not above drinking blonde domestics, but i'd rather have dank brew. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by uglypug View Post
        hahaha. . . im inclined to believe you. . . you have an upstanding reputation around these parts and your longevity as a poster evinces your credibility. . . lol VERY few make it as far as you without getting BANNED. . .
        Originally posted by uglypug View Post
        also derranged - your taste in brewski is impeccable! Golden D is MONEY. . .

very few appreciate REAL beer. . . don't get me wrong - im not above drinking blonde domestics, but i'd rather have dank brew. . .
        Thank you for the kind words. I've been banned three times, twice were for just a week, one was a permaban which was lifted within 24 hours for some reason. Everyone acts like getting permanently banned is cool or something. In my book, you get points for keeping an account.

Yes, I love meself good beer.

Comment

Thank you for the kind words. I've been banned three times, twice were for just a week, one was a permaban which was lifted within 24 hours for some reason. Everyone acts like getting permanently banned is cool or something. In my book, you get points for keeping an account.

Stop the lies, you've never been banned. You're a ****...

Comment

I agree. . . There will always be situations where you gotta throw some heat and risk getting banned. . . but if you can execute with tact, you can spit venom and keep your account. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by O V O X O View Post

I actually Lol'ed. Hard.

Your logic is female-worthy.

Comment

• Originally posted by O V O X O View Post
                lol what started the battle with you and derranged? he seems to be a chilling ass dude!

you're from dublin! ahhh - an irishman! i'm a third generaition irish-american. my grandparents from my pop's side came over!

lol derranged hails from new york, right? so how could you have been in a situation to set up a fistic encounter with him? were you over here on holiday or something? lol where were you guys supposed to meet up at for this duel?

Comment

H-TON Texan

Comment

You wish you where black.

Comment

• Bibbity bumpage!

Comment

Working...
                      X