Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Australian Open Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Murray doesn't win this tourney I can't ever see him winning a slam. This is his golden chance, is he going to choke again or actually pull it out the bag?

Take a spade to it Andy!

Comment

• Novak won 7-6 7-5 6-3.

I expected it to be close but I didn't think Federer would get shut out like that without winning a set.

Well, I'll go with Kim and Novak for this grand slam.

PS: Li Na, go to hell...

Comment

• Anyone else think Li Na is a little minx? She can serve my balls whenever she wants.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Monk View Post
          Anyone else think Li Na is a little minx? She can serve my balls whenever she wants.
          But... she eliminated Baby Caroline

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
            But... she eliminated Baby Caroline
            Twas unfortunate, but we should all know not to **** with China. Clijsters will exact revenge for the Western world though.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Monk View Post
              Twas unfortunate, but we should all know not to **** with China. Clijsters will exact revenge for the Western world though.
              Rumour has it that Li Na used plaster against Caroline, Caroline took the 1st set easy and the 2nd she had a match point. Weird how she came back half way through the match and floored Caroline.

Kim will finish her early tho, before the plaster gets hard.

Comment

• Murray will find a way to **** it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                  Murray will find a way to **** it up.
                  I hope Novak beats him in the final (assuming he gets past Ferrer).

I know the Monk will hate me for this but I want to keep up the grand slam hype. Plus if Andy Wandy was going to win 1, I'd rather have it in Wimbledon.

War Novaky!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                    Murray will find a way to **** it up.
                    He tried his best against Mr Pony Tail in the quarters. He needs to up his level for Ferrer or he'll be on his way home.

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
                    I hope Novak beats him in the final (assuming he gets past Ferrer).

I know the Monk will hate me for this but I want to keep up the grand slam hype. Plus if Andy Wandy was going to win 1, I'd rather have it in Wimbledon.

War Novaky!
                    You disappoint me Dorian...

If Andy wins I can change my avi...it has been over two years since I've had this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
                      I hope Novak beats him in the final (assuming he gets past Ferrer). ;;I

know the Monk will hate me for this but I want to keep up the grand slam hype. Plus if AndWandydy was going to win 1, I'd rather have it in Wimbledon.

WaNovakyky!
                      And it's almost inevitable that if Murray were to win this slam, his haters will bring up the fact that he didn't beat either Nadal or Federer on the way.

I guarantee it.

Comment

Working...
                      X