No announcement yet.

Why are Yanks Fannies?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Why are Yanks Fannies?

They play their so called football padded up to fcuk with helmets on etc. Can anyone tell me why they are such fannies?

dont go there CP

Comment

Thank god I had that helmet and those pads or I'd either be dead or paralyzed.

Comment

Which 'fanny' do you mean - front or back? Americans seem to always get it ass-backwards. :laff2:

Comment

They wear helmets to protect their hair. They only wear pads because the uniforms are too big. But when a fast 300lb guy tries to rip them in half it might help a little for that too.

Comment

You obviously don't know the death and major injury rates of football in the states. Just last year 3/4ths of a million high school football players suffered injuries on the gridiron. Imagine what would happen without these "***** pads".

Comment

Lmao.

I would like to see you get into some pads and play with a high school team.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                You obviously don't know the death and major injury rates of football in the states. Just last year 3/4ths of a million high school football players suffered injuries on the gridiron. Imagine what would happen without these "***** pads".
                Good points Check, but I was thinking if we didn't play American football with pads would guys be as wreckless with their bodies. Some dudes are just crazy so I could see some. I know when I play tackle football on the weekends or whatever I definitely don't go as much balls to the wall as I did with pads.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                  Because you Yanks are fannies

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
                    Good points Check, but I was thinking if we didn't play American football with pads would guys be as wreckless with their bodies. Some dudes are just crazy so I could see some. I know when I play tackle football on the weekends or whatever I definitely don't go as much balls to the wall as I did with pads.
                    I have no idea and that is a good point. Guess we would have to compare injury rates of the early days vs now, but I'm not sure it would give a good indication. Now a days High school players are bigger, faster, and stronger than grown ass men back in the 30's.

Comment

Working...
                    X