Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some fuking ******* messed up my car bad.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
    it looks pretty minor, u can buy this lipstick sort of thing, matches the colour of ur car, u can just fill it in with that, cant cost more then 15-20 dollars
    I'll check that out because I'll be damned if I am dropping major cash right now on it. What's weird is that I have no idea what caused that. No way would that of been caused by another auto.

Comment

prob some little **** on a bike. that happens alot

Comment

Chevy FTW!!

Only if you were in the Chi Check.. I could take a look at it and fix it..do you see any cracks in the bumper?..if not check your trunk by the spare..under the cover the first number you see all the way at the bottom to your left is the color code of your car (looks like victory red to from here [9260] could be the code)..take that to auto zone or murrays and buy a dupli-color touch up paint..and hit it with that..it might need to be buffed first tho..may have some scuffs, scratches etc..doesn't look major tho..you should be alright..

Comment

Originally posted by Eyesolated View Post
          Chevy FTW!!

Only if you were in the Chi Check.. I could take a look at it and fix it..do you see any cracks in the bumper?..if not check your trunk by the spare..under the cover the first number you see all the way at the bottom to your left is the color code of your car (looks like victory red to from here [9260] could be the code)..take that to auto zone or murrays and buy a dupli-color touch up paint..and hit it with that..it might need to be buffed first tho..may have some scuffs, scratches etc..doesn't look major tho..you should be alright..
          I will check that out for sure. Gonna be in Chicago on Friday to see some old co workers. I need to finish up my degree and move back.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
            Those are just stock rims, nothing fancy. I think they are 19".
            if they are stock they are either 15's or 16's and something like that if you want to replace the whole bumper get it painted to that color then your looking at around 500 if you just bondo it yourself and buy the paint and materials to do it yourself it will be about 2 hours of labor and roughly 50/75 dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
              Those are just stock rims, nothing fancy. I think they are 19".

19s my ass

nice donuts Check hahahah

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
                if they are stock they are either 15's or 16's and something like that if you want to replace the whole bumper get it painted to that color then your looking at around 500 if you just bondo it yourself and buy the paint and materials to do it yourself it will be about 2 hours of labor and roughly 50/75 dollars.
                Yeah, I just checked it out, they are 17" not that it really matters. I'm gonna try the paint idea. The ****ty thing is it looks like it is a bit deep and some major paint has been chipped off but as long as I can get that white out and where it looks like the paint has been completely taken off and make it look red I'd be fine with that. Really, that is all you can tell that is fuked up unless you are really up close to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                  19s my ass

It is no thugged out mobile but the tires are nice. Def no donuts on my car. They are 17s.

Comment

This would be my car(in red obviously), if it had big ass rims. That **** would be redick, it don't look right.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                      19s my ass

Them 10"s but i keep the clean...lol

Comment

Working...
                      X