77.78%
    Poetic Justice
    0.00%
    Gridlock'd
    11.11%

i forgot "gang related" and "bullet"

my bad

Comment

Juice he did a great job with that one. One of my favorite movies.

Comment

Originally posted by Kobe Bryant View Post
        Juice he did a great job with that one. One of my favorite movies.
        bishop was so evil man. my favorite part is when Q says...what are you going to do, shoot me in the elevator? LOL

Comment

Comment

Gridlock'd and it's not even close

Gang Related and Poetic Justice can fight over second place

Then Juice

Bullet was pretty bad, Nothing but Trouble was worse. Above the Rim was okay I guess.

Comment

I need to watch Gridlock'd again. I remember seeing it a while ago and liking it.

Comment

It wasn't a "hood" movie, it was a movie that showed 2Pac could act, and he had real actors around him, Tim Roth and Thandie Newton. Roger Ebert raved about Pac's performance in that one too. He played a junkie trying to get off the street; no rap posturing in that film, and you thought you were watching a character instead of watching Tupac Shakur, something I couldn't shake on "Poetic Justice"....that was "hey, it's 2Pac and Janet"

"Gang Related" was paint-by-numbers but it was interesting to see 2Pac showing he had range. I think he could have done a romantic comedy, horror, whatever. He was the best acting rapper. Of course Will Smith is up there too, so is Mos Def, Queen Latifah's decent too, Ice Cube okay....

I haven't bought into Ludacris, Common, or Will I Am yet....and whenever they're in movies, Ice-T and Snoop are just playing versions of themselves. 50 Cent has no business doing movies, neither does Master P. We haven't seen Eminem have to "act" yet.

Comment

bullit or juice

Comment

Originally posted by neils7147933 View Post
                    It wasn't a "hood" movie, it was a movie that showed 2Pac could act, and he had real actors around him, Tim Roth and Thandie Newton. Roger Ebert raved about Pac's performance in that one too. He played a junkie trying to get off the street; no rap posturing in that film, and you thought you were watching a character instead of watching Tupac Shakur, something I couldn't shake on "Poetic Justice"....that was "hey, it's 2Pac and Janet"

"Gang Related" was paint-by-numbers but it was interesting to see 2Pac showing he had range. I think he could have done a romantic comedy, horror, whatever. He was the best acting rapper. Of course Will Smith is up there too, so is Mos Def, Queen Latifah's decent too, Ice Cube okay....

I haven't bought into Ludacris, Common, or Will I Am yet....and whenever they're in movies, Ice-T and Snoop are just playing versions of themselves. 50 Cent has no business doing movies, neither does Master P. We haven't seen Eminem have to "act" yet.
                    i thought 50 did a good job in his movie, but master p is a studio gangster and don't belong in the movies

Comment

Working...
                    X