Collapse
No announcement yet.

could a slightly smaller faster cotto actually spell trouble for pacman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto has very good timing & has beaten fast fighters before,Cotto is fine in this fight & I believe he wins period!!

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
      now that i think of it..if he makes weight comfortably..this may be a bad thing for pacman..he may be in better shape,be faster and have more stamina..maybe he will be forced to pay more attention to his training camp and work extra hard..while pacman seemed to pick a bad spot for training camp(bad weather,media,fans)cotto has had an uninterupted quite camp..people may be over looking this..looking at recent pics it seems cotto has slimmed down which probally means he's been working on his speed..a faster cotto could spell trouble..............thoughts?
      I don't think so. Size is his biggest advantage. Will he give it up for a better speed? His 140 fights does not give any indication that he could be faster. On the contrary, he looks much faster at higher weights plus a better chin.

Comment

I think he will come in at his just right weight to outweigh Manny and still mantian his speed. He knows he's going to need both.

Comment

1 Thing mot people are talking about is how Cotto needs his size advantge this and that.

But Cotto is teh better skilled of the 2 fighters, period. COtto is teh better boxer with better skills Manny just happen to be faster!!!

Comment

Working...
          X