No announcement yet.

Timor Ibragimov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timor Ibragimov

It seems that Timor is currently the more profiled fighter than his cousin Sultan. He is fighting more regularly anyway. I think he's a good fighter. His fights with Tony Thompson and Calvin Brock were pretty exciting and even. He is fighting aging veteran Al "Ice" Cole next. The bout is scheduled for 4/9 and in Sweden of all places!

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
    It seems that Timor is currently the more profiled fighter than his cousin Sultan. He is fighting more regularly anyway. I think he's a good fighter. His fights with Tony Thompson and Calvin Brock were pretty exciting and even. He is fighting aging veteran Al "Ice" Cole next. The bout is scheduled for 4/9 and in Sweden of all places!
    hes no where near as good as sultan..hes basically a gatekeeper like a dominick guinn

Comment

He's a decent fringe contender. He's not quite world-class like Sultan, who won Silver in the 2000 Olympics.

- Contrary to popular belief, he's not related to Sultan.

- He's 1/2 Ukrainian on his mother's side. His father was a Muslim and his mother was an Orthodox Christian.

- Don King signed him a couple of years ago, and then kept him inactive for a year.

Comment

Forgive me

Forgive me for needing you in my life;Forgive me for enjoying the beauty of your body and soul;Forgive me for wanting to be with you when I grow old.

Comment

Working...
        X