Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley needs to retire after this fight...dude has accomplished enough...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosley needs to retire after this fight...dude has accomplished enough...

From skipping 140 to go to 147 to knock out wilfredo rivera with 19 seconds left (who delahoya fought and trinidad fought and couldnt knock out) ...to actually giving delahoya his first real defeat ... to smashing everyone of the fighters who beat the fighters that beat him, vargas, mayorga, margarito...

I mean shane pretty much erased his losses by what he has done to the fighter that beat that the fighters that beat him ... who else has done that???

mayweather will not stop mosley and if mayweather wins it will be a close fight that could have went either way ... depends on how you score it and what you are most impressed by... me ? i like aggressiveness, blood, and high work rate... i also like crisp clean effective punching...

but regardless i would like to see shane retire after this... u dont need pac ...

Originally posted by dajabgameisill View Post
    From skipping 140 to go to 147 to knock out wilfredo rivera with 19 seconds left (who delahoya fought and trinidad fought and couldnt knock out) ...to actually giving delahoya his first real defeat ... to smashing everyone of the fighters who beat the fighters that beat him, vargas, mayorga, margarito...

I mean shane pretty much erased his losses by what he has done to the fighter that beat that the fighters that beat him ... who else has done that???

mayweather will not stop mosley and if mayweather wins it will be a close fight that could have went either way ... depends on how you score it and what you are most impressed by... me ? i like aggressiveness, blood, and high work rate... i also like crisp clean effective punching...

but regardless i would like to see shane retire after this... u dont need pac ...
    Uhh...DLH stopped Rivera in 8. Tito never fought him.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post

The fact checker is online.

Comment

Hahaha, I was about to say, didn't DLH knock him out.

This is why this place is **** because people come on here making **** up....amazing.

Comment

This reply came within the minute. Lol.

Comment

maybe i have the dudes name mixed up then...

Comment

Working...
            X