NBA Thread - For basketball fans of Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    Oh pssh haha *Insert Championship Trophy*

We cud make it to the 2nd round with that team...if we get Wade/Bosh/decent big man. We can make it to round 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
      nah...... no need to bulk up.

he is what he is. a european , finesse big man. nothing wrong with that.

it wouldn't be a problem if he was at pf like he's suppose to.

that big ***** bynum needs to show the fuck up. earn his stupid contract.

we wouldn't be having this problem if we had marc gasol instead of his sorry ass. right , mak?
      Gasol will get run over by Howard, too much of a difference in power and athleticism. Birdman would do a better job. .

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post

We cud make it to the 2nd round with that team...if we get Wade/Bosh/decent big man. We can make it to round 2.
        Round 2 my ass that team would win 70 games and go straight to the finals. Like if you had a decent - good big man with Bosh.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
          Just like the daddy you never met.
          U son of a *****...

Kobe's still a *****...he's not a man til he wins without Shaq

Comment

• I guaransheed Wade and/or Bosh aren't going to NY. Wade will stay in Miami...Boshy is coming to my Stons naturally.

10,000 posts for the NBA thread! Joyous day.

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
              Round 2 my ass that team would win 70 games and go straight to the finals. Like if you had a decent - good big man with Bosh.
              Bosh is slightly overrated. He's a skinny PF. Wade is the man tho. Duhon is meh. We still would need another piece.

Comment

• Originally posted by oldgringo View Post
                I guaransheed Wade and/or Bosh aren't going to NY. Wade will stay in Miami...Boshy is coming to my Stons naturally.

10,000 posts for the NBA thread! Joyous day.
                Bosh aint goin to the bum ass Pistons...

Comment

The Raptors will make Bosh an offer he can't refuse, and the Knicks will continue with their losing ways leading to not making the playofffs or being eliminated in the first round year after year.

Comment

Bosh is slightly overrated. He's a skinny PF. Wade is the man tho. Duhon is meh. We still would need another piece.
                    Dwade is the third best player in the league IMO.

Behind Kobe and then Bron.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
                      Gasol will get run over by Howard, too much of a difference in power and athleticism. Birdman would do a better job. .
                      Birdman on D12?
                      Nene would bring more trouble on D12..
                      D12 have a problem scoring over a big muscling guy underneath..

true story..

Comment

Working...
                      X