• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigKyle View Post
    Whats your take?
    Poor comparison

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      Do you think GGG and Kovalev are on something?
      I said all of them, and i mean all of them. If they are not on an illegal PED, they are most likely in a PED that hasn't been listed yet as illegal, or have ways to avoid detection in the tests. All recent ATG have damning evidence against them. Floyd and his IV/hiring Memo and Ariza, Pacquiao refusing drug tests/ Ariza, JMM hiring memo and his acne, Morales got caught, Vitali admitted to them, Wladimir refused testing.

I can understand if you are a poor boxer that doesn't make much money but this are established boxers making millions and they refuse to do testing that don't cost that much compared to the millions they made. If i were a boxer and i were clean i would do vada all year long like Donaire did and even in the case of Donaire I think he did it to avoid the stigma of the fact that he had used steroids while with Conte.

Since you asked about GGG and Kovalev i will ask you about Floyd Mayweather and Andre Ward. Given that one was caught with an IV and worked with Memo and the other one worked with Conte do you think they used PED's?

Comment

I've had friends that had puffy nipples, even in jr.high school. So were they on roids? I don't think so. That's just the way they looked. Look at Clifford Ettiene, that dude had major man juggs, and I don't think he was juicing.

Comment

Originally posted by BigKyle View Post
          Whats your take?

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            Lance got caught.

If Spence is dirty he'll get caught too.

For all you know the guys you like might be dirty....like GGG and Kovalev.
            in this country NFL NBA MLB latino and blacks by far biggest PED users. Kenyans got caught in Rio bribing officials and substituting urine but idiots still drone on about the Russians. Kenyans still ran in races after they got caught. all their records should be taken away

Comment

Don't see many similarities at all.

Comment

Working...
              X