Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Reveals Joshua Unification Would Be First, Then Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fists of Fluff aint fighting no one, he's gonna be banned in November. I framed his bum ass.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
      With all due respect, British fans pay up even for mediocre fights that Sky hypes up.. So AJ vs Fury would be a sell out I recon..
      Joshua sells out versus guys like Whyte and Kingpin Johnson, why the fück they gonna put him with a doper or a puncher ?

Comment

Fury wants josh but josh calls the shots and if he wants to avoid fury, hate and wilder its up to him

But josh v parker could be before fury

Comment

Originally posted by Jewish Reptile View Post
          Joshua sells out versus guys like Whyte and Kingpin Johnson, why the fück they gonna put him with a doper or a puncher ?
          So that the furry teddy bear can be KO'ed.. I highly doubt Hearn is gonna match up AJ with Fury just yet..
          Btw Scotty, why did you frame Tyson Too Fluff Furry for doping ?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Fury wants josh but josh calls the shots and if he wants to avoid fury, hate and wilder its up to him

But josh v parker could be before fury

It has to be.. According to IBF, a deal has to be made by jan'17 & fight 90 days after that.. If AJ is fighting in Nov next, then its not Fury/Wilder..

Comment

Any updates on his fight with Wlad? Date? Arena?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Any updates on his fight with Wlad? Date? Arena?
                All news so far have reported that the rematch is probably on 29-Oct & there is no confirmation yet. But the venue is still Manchester Arena.. Nothing conclusive yet..

Comment

I'll believe him when he's in the ring.

Even signing on the dotted line ain't a guarantee he'll turn up.

Comment

This cheating ass coward : I gave him a pass the first time Wilder called him out because he went on to fight Klitschko ( dirty ) but now he rather fight this euro bum Anthony Joshua instead....I hate this guy! I hope despite the fact he needs to cheat to win...that Deontay gets him in the ring and stretches him out cold!

Comment

I think fury has it backwards... In the grand scheme of things, fury would want to cashout in both fights..

Fight joshua first and lose, then no wilder fight.

But fight wilder first and lose, a joshua fight is still viable because it would still be huge in the UK..

Fighting wilder first, will pretty much guarantee fury both fights

Comment

Working...
                      X