No announcement yet.

lil g fans that bashed Ward for calling out Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lil g fans that bashed Ward for calling out Mayweather

Where ya at? Even after Ward admitted he knew the fight wasn't a realistic possibility, lil g fans couldn't shut up about it.

Now we see lil g fighting Brook lmao, and it's actually going to happen smh
    Ward joked about it, lil g was serious and went through with it, can't imagine how these same people are still his fans

That was one of the most ******ed comparisons I've read. Carry on.

Comment

And Lara needed to move up to MW and clean it out to earn a shot. But Brook gets one.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
        That was one of the most ******ed comparisons I've read. Carry on.

Not really, Ward was joking about a fight with an ATG undefeated fighter, FMJ, lil g fans got butt hurt and couldn't get over it.

Brook isn't even close to being an ATG lmao, and this fight WILL happen lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          And Lara needed to move up to MW and clean it out to earn a shot. But Brook gets one.
          Yea that was hilarious

Comment

Which other fighter was ready to face GGG in September?

Are there any fighters out there at 168 or 175 who ever avoided Ward?

GGG agreed to move to 154 for Floyd, Ward wanted Floyd to move up to 160.

Comment

Lil g. A complete farce

Comment

He's unifying the divison though don't forget, this fight still at 160 :P

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                  Lil g. A complete farce
                  Like Marvin Hagler right? Dude fought small Duran, Hearns and Leonard.

I mean, wtf Leonard was a welterweight and moved up to MW, like Brook.

Leonard won against Hagler in a historic fight. What a farce that was.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                    Like Marvin Hagler right? Dude fought small Duran, Hearns and Leonard.

I mean, wtf Leonard was a welterweight and moved up to MW, like Brook.

Leonard won against Hagler in a historic fight. What a farce that was.
                    Lil g, a complete farce

Comment

Working...
                    X