All-in on CAVS tonight for $500+?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
    where in cali?

cause in LA fans may show up late to games but the fans are very loyal. u won't catch no golden state warrior fans out here in l.a. or giants fans (for baseball) otherwise u catch a beating.
    I live in sactown. You would be surprised at how many Giants, 9ers, and warriors fans there are when they are doing well. When they're bad?...crickets. I have found raider fans, A's fans and Kings fans are loyal. Not hippy a$$ San Fran fans though

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      I live in sactown. You would be surprised at how many Giants, 9ers, and warriors fans there are when they are doing well. When they're bad?...crickets. I have found raider fans, A's fans and Kings fans are loyal. Not hippy a$$ San Fran fans though
      hmm interesting. i think the only bandwagon fans in LA are clipper fans. but even when kobe was out for the entire season the lakers were still doing pretty good numbers attendance wise. obviously the prices dropped but they were no where near as bad as clippers.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        Always been Niners and Giants fans here in Sac. During good and bad times. Of course you'll see more "repping" if they are doing well. That goes for any teams fanbase.

Kings are the only Major League sports team we have, so yeah.

I'll give you the Warriors. Seen a shit ton more Warriors gear lately than previous years. I know a few Warriors fans from back before the Kings moved from KC to here. But they old, doe.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          I have $500+ on my sports gambling account. I'm thinking going all in on Cavs tonight. Spread is -6.5. What do you think?

Tin soldiers and Lowry coming,
          We're finally on our own.
          This summer I hear the drumming,
          Four dead in Ohio.

Gotta get down to it
          Soldiers are cutting us down
          Should have been done long ago.
          What if you knew her
          And found her dead on the ground
          How can you run when you know?

Gotta get down to it
          Soldiers are cutting us down
          Should have been done long ago.
          What if you knew her
          And found her dead on the ground
          How can you run when you know?

Tin soldiers and DeRozan coming,
          We're finally on our own.
          This summer I hear the drumming,
          Four dead in Ohio.

Comment

STOP betting on basketball before the game unless you are doing a parlay.

When there is an option to live bet you should never bet on nba before the game starts. Too many variables, too many things happen.

It gives you a chance to play the best odds and see the game play out a little.

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
            hey is it easy to do legitimate bets on boxing??

i am a self proclaimed boxing expert when it comes to picking winners. 95% of the time i'm also albe to pick the correct decision on top of the winner,ie tko round 6, UD, SD,ect.

can i make good money off this? i only know 1 person in real life who watches boxing and we do bets all the time but with little money like for instance we have $40 on thurman-porter (i have thurman obviously)
            It's not easy unless the odds are in your favor. Sometimes you will find gems. For most of the bigger fights (showtime, hbo, ppv) you can bet on if it will be a KO or decosion.

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            Internet gambling should be legalized its ****ing ******ed why is it illegal when draft kings and draft duel are in business
            It pisses me off to know end. Daily Fantasy is way more luck involved. All the guys at the top win over and over because they make several different lines using a spreadsheet.

I say this yet I've probably thrown way thousands on it lol. It's addicting. Way more addicting than online betting.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
              It's not easy unless the odds are in your favor. Sometimes you will find gems. For most of the bigger fights (showtime, hbo, ppv) you can bet on if it will be a KO or decosion.
              cool cool. i have a knack for picking weird decisions like SD or MD,or even when they will rob somebody.

for instance in the Vazquez vs Bey fight i knew without a doubt that Bey would win via SD (even though most thought it was a robbery)

i also picked carlos molina over ishe smith via SD, same with canelo > lara SD.

i wonder if you get more money for picking those unlikely MD/SD type of decisions over UD, KO, or TKO.

Comment

Working...
              X