Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA 2015-2016 Playoff Predictions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh you ****ers are sleeping on the heat.

Bosh Stoudemire and Whiteside on the front court and Dragic running the offense and backing D-Wade

The heat are going to be a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
      Oh you ****ers are sleeping on the heat.

Bosh Stoudemire and Whiteside on the front court and Dragic running the offense and backing D-Wade

The heat are going to be a problem.

D-Wade will get injured like how he always does.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
        As will Amare.

Comment

Originally posted by Errol 8:32 View Post
          Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
          As will Amare.
          lol

We can afford to be more forgiving on the roleplayers now that our bench is so strong, with Bosh and Mcroberts coming back healthy and fresh plus Stoudemire, we got one of the best 4 man front court rotations in the east.

Gerald Green was a steal and Justice Winslow was a strong pick giving us much needed depth on the wing. This is a deep team all around. It's a COMPLETELY different story from last year when we were absolutely depleted and everything was on the shoulders of an exhausted D-Wade.

I think the only team that's better than the heat in the east right now are the cavs.
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 07-21-2015, 12:35 AM.

Comment

lol

We can afford to be more forgiving on the roleplayers now that our bench is so strong, with Bosh and Mcroberts coming back healthy and fresh plus Stoudemire, we got one of the best 4 man front court rotations in the east.

Gerald Green was a steal and Justice Winslow was a strong pick giving us much needed depth on the wing. This is a deep team all around. It's a COMPLETELY different story from last year when we were absolutely depleted and everything was on the shoulders of an exhausted D-Wade.

I think the only team that's better than the heat in the east right now are the cavs.

The Cavs, The Bulls, The Bucks, The Hawks, and the Wizards are all better than Miami. I will throw the Pacers in there with a healthy Paul George for good measure and because Myles Turner looks legit.

Comment

I’m editing my playoffs picks in the Western Conference:

1. OKC
              2. GSW
              3. SAS
              4. HOU
              5. LAC
              6. MEM
              7. NO
              8. DAL

Man, Houston getting Ty Lawson for basically nothing makes them better than the Clippers and Grizzlies. I was assuming they were going to trade a couple of players like: Jones, Dekker, Hazrell, Beverly, Montejounas, Mcdaniels, etc. That means they still have the pieces to make an even bigger trade for a guy like Carmelo Anthony. The West is getting tougher and tougher, it’s just not fair.

What a garbage trade by Denver! They trade one of the better point guards in the league for guys that didn’t even played and had zero impact on the Rockets. This was almost as bad as the Suns trading Dragic to Miami for a can of soda and a burger.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                Forgot about the Heat yep they will definitely be a top 5 the east

West
                Warriors
                Spurs
                Memphis
                OKC
                Houston
                LAC
                Suns
                Mavs

East
                Cavs
                Bulls
                Hawks
                Heat
                Bucks
                Wizards
                Raptors
                Celtics

Phoenix is going to be alot better and the Mavs still have a good enough team to cause problems in the west, East the only team i could see make the Playoffs is Detroit i don't get why people like the magic

You are right, Detroit have a chance to make the playoffs in the weak eastern conference. They have a couple of good young talented players. I thought they would make the playoffs the last couple of years, but each year they continue to disappoint.

I just like the Magic’s young core better.

I think PHX have great chance to take the 8th seed in the West. I'm just not a fan of Brandon Knight. I think the duo of Dragic and Bledsoe was better. Dragic is a better passer and shooter than Knight. But they have young guys that can make an impact like Warren, Goodwin, Len and Booker.

Dallas is my favorite team, but that team has a lot of questions. I'm not a fan of Parsons, Dirk is old, I'm not sure Matthews is going to be the same after the achilles injury, Deron Williams has glass ankles, etc. But if they stay healthy, with their experience they are better than PHX imo.

I just hope that Demarcus Cousins punches somebody in the first practice at training camp and the Kings trades him to the Mavs for Charlie Villanueva and Richard Jefferson .

Comment

lol

Mcroberts is a good player, he can rebound, defend and plays hard all the time. Stoudemire is only going to give you good sporadic minutes and score a few points every game. He's not a good defender and rebounder. Anderson and Haslem look like they are done.

Gerald Green was a good pickup, he can score a bunch of points if he's on fire. Let's see how Winslow develops as a player and Chalmers and Napier are solid backup pgs.

The problem is Wade and Bosh they haven't stay healthy the last couple of years. If they stay healthy they can beat Atlanta and Milwaukee in the playoffs, but I believe those teams are going to have a better season because they are younger.

Comment

Working...
                  X