No announcement yet.

Could Peterson be Khans best option??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    IMO he needs to move up. He was going to move up after Peterson, the only reason he stayed was the rematch. Just go ahead and move up now.
    Khan better not move up. He really isn't that big. Welterweights will batter him around the ring. Hell I don't believe he has reached 150 on fight night to date. He needs to learn some defense & clinching technique & rematch Peterson to prove he's ready for a return to the spotlight.

Comment

I say a prescott rematch at this point. peterson beats khan again, and I think khan knows it. rematch prescott, fight a couple other guys to get that confidence back up, get a real trainer, and come back strong and see what happens. khans got the skills, as long as he can control his sloppiness, his arrogance, his ego, and his lack of learning...

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
        I say a prescott rematch at this point. peterson beats khan again, and I think khan knows it. rematch prescott, fight a couple other guys to get that confidence back up, get a real trainer, and come back strong and see what happens. khans got the skills, as long as he can control his sloppiness, his arrogance, his ego, and his lack of learning...
        I think Peterson is the safer fight with better reward value..Prescott is a puncher,I don't think Khan should be in with a puncher just yet..Its also not a step backwards..

Comment

AGree with the new trainer and a petersen remnatch. The next ww after that Khan should fight, but can't, is Manny Pacquio. Khan would be forced to use his length and box from distance to avoid taking a kill shot.

Comment

Bump thread...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              Bump thread...
              Just watched his segment on ringside and he said if he can not get the Garcis rematch then there aren't many options for him at 140 which is true so he might look to move up next back in the UK in December

Comment

Richard Schaefer was talking about the goal still being Mayweather on Ringside today

I think a rematch with Peterson would be a good fight to take. Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  My My My, how the tables have turned. If he stays at 140, he would have to settle for Peterson, that or fight Matthysse, and I think we all know what happens if he fights Lucas lol
                  You're wrong, Khan is the draw. He can fight almost anyone.

It's all about what's best for his career.

Imo he should fight Matthew Hatton then move on to avenging his defeats.

Comment

Non-puncher a certainty. Matthew Hatton or Malignaggi.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                      I think Peterson is the safer fight with better reward value..Prescott is a puncher,I don't think Khan should be in with a puncher just yet..Its also not a step backwards..
                      I dont think peterson is the safer fight at all. yea prescott hits harder, but he is extremely limited in everything else. if khan can put his macho attitude aside, he can walk through prescott quite easily I think. Peterson has khans number, and considering their previous match, as well as his match with swifty, petersons chances are even better. If I were khan I would fight prescott, maybe a matthew hatton like the other guy said, and then go for a rematch with danny down the road (if danny keeps getting bigger), then see where he's at.

with all this, I think he needs to immediately leave roach and head over to a more qualified trainer. khan undoubtedly has skills. he needs a true boxing guy to enhance his potential. roach is not the guy. steward is his best bet I think. maybe even robert garcia, or floyd sr. who knows...

Comment

Working...
                      X