No announcement yet.

Larry Merchant finally...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larry Merchant finally...

Admits to his dislike for Floyd Mayweather on ESPN his and her. He stated, "if I have a gun to my head, I'm picking Mayweather". He later would say that Manny's fighting style is better suited for prize fighting, and he likes Manny better as a person.

Now, if we can only get Jim Lampley to finally admit his hatred for Floyd, we can rid ourselves of having to hear him call fights.

Everybody's heart is with manny but brain is with floyd

Comment

Is anyone even surprised?

Comment

This is Him and Lampley mentality, nothing new! They like who they like and they want who they like to win...but they're not STUPID

Comment

This is news? Are people suppose to be surprised that a fighter like Floyd who purposely plays the part of the loudmouth bad guy is hated? Not to mention the fact that he's a serial woman beater.

Aside from admiring his phenomenal boxing skills, what is there to like?
          Last edited by Deevel916; 04-28-2015, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
            Aside from admiring his phenomenal boxing skills, where is there to like?

Unintentional irony is truly one of the funniest things to witness in cyberspace.

Thank you sir, I salute you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sindawg364 View Post
              Admits to his dislike for Floyd Mayweather on ESPN his and her. He stated, "if I have a gun to my head, I'm picking Mayweather". He later would say that Manny's fighting style is better suited for prize fighting, and he likes Manny better as a person.

Now, if we can only get Jim Lampley to finally admit his hatred for Floyd, we can rid ourselves of having to hear him call fights.
              Lampley admitting that he hates Floyd means him never calling a fight again? You only want Floyd groupies to call fights? Casual fans

Comment

Lamps is the voice of boxing, and sorry but Floyd is boring to watch.

Comment

Everyone hates Floyd, and for a good reason.

Guy beat his woman, in front of their children.

5x he's been caught on Domestic Violence.

What do you expect? a respected network to align themselves with a known Wife Beater.

99% of the world doesn't like FLoyd for those reasons, and to add, he then burns money and throws it in peoples faces during a recession.

Boxing is a Lifestyle, what you do inside the ring, counts as much as what you do outside of it.

No one is out to get FLoyd, stop crying, he did this on himself.

Comment

There was a fight Merchant was calling and he said "There appears to be blood in Mayweather's mouth, I see red" and it was either Foreman, Steward, or Lampley who said "No, I think that's his mouth piece."

Comment

Working...
                    X