Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley vs Garcia at 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley decisions 120-108.Easy work for him.

Comment

not a triangle theory but Bradley outclassed Lamont and would do the same to Garcia

Comment

Who's the dumbass who voted Danny?

Comment

tim boxes him easy

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            He will be back this summer, he isn't taking a 15 year layoff ***65288;Ward)
            loool
            who is he coming back against?

Comment

I've always thought Bradley was a tough matchup for Garcia, but that his counter punching was good enough to keep the fight close. Not so sure about that with the way he's looked lately. Bradley is a slippery dude, and while he isn't as good inside as Peterson, he's much better at the in and out game that seems to give Garcia so much trouble.

Bradley may not be the guy he was a couple years ago, he seems to have lost his hunger a bit, but I'd still pick him to beat Garcia. I think it would be a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                Bradley by wide UD, too skilled, too busy and a very good chin. DG has a puncher's chance cos Tim does like to go for a fire fight.

More importantly though, when is Desert Breeze fighting next? The guy is almost as bad as Ward.
                LOL, what? Bradley fought in December. How is that almost as bad as Ward?

Comment

Garcia is a Hymen creation. He is slow plodding uncreative. All he has got is the strong left hook.

Comment

Bradley makes him look like a fish out of water. 10-2 ud

Comment

Two guys known for getting gift decisions, and being very solid fighter who really do nothing great. Might actually turn out to be a good fight while Bradley outworks Garcia.

Comment

Working...
                      X