No announcement yet.

Beercules' Weekend Rumble: What Really Happened

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beercules' Weekend Rumble: What Really Happened

If you don't know the background of this story, check this link: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=659027

So on Saturday Beercules and his homie were chiilin' at the gay strip club, you know doin' what gay animals do, deep throating bananas and s**t. Well anyways those gay beasts were chillin', drinkin' some pear martinis when some Lil' Dominican was being kicked out of the club and being led out of the door by the bouncer near where Beercules and his partner were sitting. Beercules thought it was funny and giggled out loud like a raging ****sexual. And let's clear this up, contrary to Beercules' false report that the Dominican was 5'5", he was actually 2'4".

BOOM! The Lil' Dominican clocked Beercules right in the temple. Beercules got WASTED! He went down face first in a style that would make Yuriorkis Gamboa proud. In his thread Beercules was going on and on about a bar stool, so I put two and two together. That's how the Lil Dominican clocked Beercules, at 2'4" he was at a reach disadvantage so he hopped on the bar stool and then delivered the knockout blow. What happened was Beercules was out cold for about 5 minutes and when he woke up a bar stool was knocked over on the floor. That's why he thinks he knocked down a bar stool and was then separated from the Lil' Dominican by bouncers. That gay beast Beercules woke up shouting "Hold me back bro, hold me back!"

While Beercules was dreaming on queer street, the bouncer ruled the Lil' Dominican winner by 1st round knockout. Beercules thinks he won because he has no mark doe. He clearly hasn't seen the side of his head.

The next day Beercules' homie went over to his house and they had some gay beast bromance. The End.

Lol much much better than that corny anorak..

I don't usually respond to this silly stories specially I don't believe beercules story anyway but this is a good one..

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
      Lol much much better than that corny anorak..

I don't usually respond to this silly stories specially I don't believe beercules story anyway but this is a good one..
      Hahaha photo selection and captions is 10/10

Comment

would rep if I can, pretty sure this is exactly what happened.

Comment

Comment

Comment

It was you wasn't it?

He had a little sombrero on, it actually makes sense.

Comment

I love Canelo ****** slap* viva mexhico

Comment

Oro, puro Oro.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    It was you wasn't it?

He had a little sombrero on, it actually makes sense.
                    you are dating other man?

Comment

Working...
                    X