No announcement yet.

Froch/Kessler PPV numbers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Froch/Kessler PPV numbers?

What numbers do you think this fight could pull? Hatton/Haye used to pull in 1 million buys do you think Froch could come close or even half of that?

BUMP for fight night.

With the hype it's getting I think it could draw 500K in UK.

Comment

hatton did 1.1 million in the uk about

haye did 800k for valuev and 1.15m for wlad

froch i think will do less than both, around 600k imo

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_ View Post
        What numbers do you think this fight could pull? Hatton/Haye used to pull in 1 million buys do you think Froch could come close or even half of that?
        In terms of how entertaining the first fight was, it should do at least as good, but obviously it won't. Kessler's fight against Calzaghe will bump the numbers up a little bit, as he deservedly gained a lot of British fans in what was a very valiant, albeit losing performance.

Comment

500k or less imo

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
            hatton did 1.1 million in the uk about

haye did 800k for valuev and 1.15m for wlad

froch i think will do less than both, around 600k imo
            If Froch beats Kessler I think his hype will be insane and will start pulling Haye/Hatton numbers. UK really need their next top boxer and Froch could be the next one. (Khan failed)

Comment

If Froch beats Kessler I think his hype will be insane and will start pulling Haye/Hatton numbers. UK really need their next top boxer and Froch could be the next one. (Khan failed)
              He's already up there, but only because this is a somewhat barren time for British boxing. If he were around in the Calzaghe/RJJ era, he would be so outclassed we wouldn't even be talking about him.

Comment

less then 200k... I would be surprised even if it crosses 100k
                I might sound ludicrous but wait till the official numbers come out.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilGenius View Post
                  less then 200k... I would be surprised even if it crosses 100k
                  I might sound ludicrous but wait till the official numbers come out.
                  Nah way too much hype been put into this event to pull such low numbers. 300K or below would be considered a failure. I think they are looking for at least 50% of what PPV kings like Hatton was pulling.

Comment

Yeah I think it's the next couple of fights which will do the really big numbers - all assuming Froch wins tonight which personally I don't think he will.

Comment

Working...
                    X