No announcement yet.

Greatest Boxing Scene Rivalries Ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rippuh v derranged...

Kaps v stones was a pretty good rivalry but stones got smashed up, but not long term.

Piggy v ripper

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      Who the fuck you calling a coward, boy? I said I'll be in Vegas at the given that either way on vacation, it's upto whether that crackhead wants to show up or not.
      You guys need to stop ducking and dodging each other and take care of business. We just wanna see a hell of a fight.

Comment

Anorak vs Rockin always makes me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by TartanSoldier View Post
          JAB5239 feat Poet vs Die Anterwood.

Began when Die got banned from the History Section for trolling.
          (Typical "Wlad is the best" malarky.)

Some hilarious exchanges in the opening as Die appeared to take the initiative with some of the best comedy to grace this site, ultimately JAB gave his phone # and arranged to meet Die at his gym.

As you would expect Die didn't turn up leaving JAB holding a piece of paper saying "Die where are you?" inside the gym.

That's a very brief summary, it had many twists and turns.
          That was the Ali-Frazier I of Boxing Scene. Die Antwoord started off dancing around Jab and peppering him early, but JAB came on real real strong late and then handed out a devastating KD with that pic. One of the greats.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
            That was the Ali-Frazier I of Boxing Scene. Die Antwoord started off dancing around Jab and peppering him early, but JAB came on real real strong late and then handed out a devastating KD with that pic. One of the greats.

can anybody post said picture?

i had beef with a plate of chinese food this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              can anybody post said picture?

i had beef with a plate of chinese food this evening.
              http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=435185

that's the whole thread

Comment

Kev vs Anyone.

Anyone I beefed with was a golden beef. I gave you guys the best e-fights, Boxingscene entertainment at it's best.

TBH Freedom vs Sqealpiggy is Boxingscene's GOAT feud. When ever you think of Boxingscene beefs, you have to mention Tunney-Piggy. It went on for a long time, they're both Canadians, they're both 2007 posters, they're both pretty intelligent. I think they stopped though.

Comment

I miss Die Antwrood

Comment

xcaret vs. any Pinoy poster

Comment

I am happy to announce that I am currently in a verbal war with the poster known as led*. Things are heating up, but I feel like I am arguing with a 60 year old Japanese dude or lady, like real courteous and respectful. Therefore, I don't know if I should be proud that my first Boxing Scene fight is with a 60 year old Japanese lady. No offense to Japanese people, though, because I have a lot of respect for the Asian community because I usually only take classes with those dudes, classes like Linear Algebra & Differential Equations, Statics, Data Structures, etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X