No announcement yet.

Lennox Lewis backstage after Holyfield Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
    nahh I'm always brutally honest and it's the people that call others stupid that are in denial about the truth and stupid themselves. Lewis is and always will be considered a bum never worthy of being a champion just a whinning ***** who ducked everyone that he knew he couldnt beat. To be a champion you gotta beat the champion and thats something he never did.
    you serious dude? have you watched the first fight with evander?

Comment

nice video thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
        LOL at the yardie at 3:29. ''They rush up a boi!''
        lolol

I noticed that Chunk straight away had me cracking man

Comment

Did anyone clock Manny as well giving it the big one cuz the brothers were around lol

And was he talking about evander when he told one of his team
          'Your alrite but tell that old man if he comes in here ima knock his ass out

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
            Did anyone clock Manny as well giving it the big one cuz the brothers were around lol

And was he talking about evander when he told one of his team
            'Your alrite but tell that old man if he comes in here ima knock his ass out
            haha mannys a funny guy

Comment

awesome video, i guess i'm going to have to watch this tonight? anyone got it?

Comment

Damn, you can tell Lewis was heartbroken. He barely said a word.

I really thought Holyfield should have retired after their second fight. All those one-sided losses and the robbery to Valuev I could have dealt without.

The bad news is we would have missed out on Rahman's growth-like bruise and the epic John Ruiz trilogy (I forgot which fight, but I loved when Holyfield punched Ruiz dead on the nuts).

Comment

Originally posted by LightsOutLewis View Post
                  you are an idiot ''To beat a champion you gotta knock him out'' that is some real dumb logic

where in the rules of boxing does it state you need to Win by K.O in order to to win a title? boxing is a sweet science its about outboxing your oponent Lewis clearly did that
                  It never states that you have to take the title by KO...I guess it has more to do with what the judges look at, some look at technique while others look for the more agressive fighter who hurts his opponent more frequently.

Hagler/Lenord

Lenord/Hearns2

JerseyJoe/Louis1

There are alot of other fights when the judges were brought into question because of the way they judged...

Comment

Originally posted by sleazyfellow View Post
                    There are alot of other fights when the judges were brought into question because of the way they judged...
                    Man this was one of the biggest robberies the sport has ever seen its not a question of 'what the judges are looking at’ its a question of how much did don king pay them to act blind for the duration of the bout

Comment

Don King

We saw it again in the Alexander-Kotelnik fight and countless times before that... The fact that King is still allowed to promote fights just goes to show how corrupt and rotten the ''sport''(business is a more appropriate word) of boxing is.

Comment

Working...
                      X