No announcement yet.

You ****in tools, stfu, Marquez-Lopez is LEGIT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    Its not really an even fight, Lopez should be favored and I would consider it a big upset if the smaller, older, shop worn Rafa beats JuanMa.
    Why? How has Rafael looked "old" and "shop worn"? Please give me the fights or videos were you've seen this. Not to mention Lopez isn't even legit yet. He's a good fighter but he's far from his peak though too so if ever was a time to beat for Marquez it's not.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
      Why? How has Rafael looked "old" and "shop worn"? Please give me the fights or videos were you've seen this. Not to mention Lopez isn't even legit yet. He's a good fighter but he's far from his peak though too so if ever was a time to beat for Marquez it's not.
      He is past it and not a real FW, its an upset win if he pulls it off.

He has been in some tough fights, is a 45 fight vet, and has been very inactive other than that easy blow out of a totally shot Izzy.

Comment

LOL, my man Nate comin' out swinging!!!!

Comment

Lopez is younger, bigger, stronger and faster. I think Marquez has slowed some and Israel Vasquez even more so. I took very little away from their fourth bout. There's no question it's a "legit" bout but the outcome is slightly predictable. I wouldn't be surprised if Marquez tags Lopez several times and even has some interesting moments but in the end, he'll succomb to the firepower--and there's a high probability that could in the first half of the fight.

Comment

He has been in some tough fights, is a 45 fight vet, and has been very inactive other than that easy blow out of a totally shot Izzy.
            He's not nearly inactive as Mosley when he fought Floyd. Did you consider Mosley "old" & "shop worn" when he fought Floyd? Did you predict that mismatch? he fought twice in 07 in wars, that 3rd war in 08, took a MUCH MUCH needed break after those wars to recover and had a keep busy fight against a featherweight who wasn't a top featherweight but had a decent record but was coming off losses but blew him out like he was suppose too.

Then took some more reasonable time off before the fourth fight and blew him out. He hasn't shown any sign whatsoever of rust or being "old" and after those wars took the break to recover, blew out the "shot" Izzy which according to your opinion should have happened, like what the **** else do you want from this guy? I'll put points on him and everything. I'm going to have to respectfully disagree here my dude because you lack the evidence. Your entitled to your opinion but mine just differs. Rafael is a legit threat and will beat him, I can feel it!

Comment

This is the classic fight where you tell your casual boxing fan friends and casual sports fan friends to tune in...it is a cant miss!

Raffy is going to test Lopez's chin lets be certain of that...I dont think either man will be able to avoid each others power and I would expect to see both men down in the bout.

If you put a gun to my head I would agree with the thread starter and give a slight advantage to Marquez...sure the weight is a factor maybe a huge factor but I will take Marquez in a sea saw battle to stop JML somewhere around the 6th...can Raffy endure another series like the Vasquez one AKA I believe there will be a second fight!

Make sure you promote this one to your boys!

Comment

I agree with this. Especially the part about not being a true feather. He's spent most of his career at 118.

But he's so good, that he can win any fight.

Fuck Lopez's big ass. Dude could be fighting at lw.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
                  He's not nearly inactive as Mosley when he fought Floyd. Did you consider Mosley "old" & "shop worn" when he fought Floyd? Did you predict that mismatch? he fought twice in 07 in wars, that 3rd war in 08, took a MUCH MUCH needed break after those wars to recover and had a keep busy fight against a featherweight who wasn't a top featherweight but had a decent record but was coming off losses but blew him out like he was suppose too.

Then took some more reasonable time off before the fourth fight and blew him out. He hasn't shown any sign whatsoever of rust or being "old" and after those wars took the break to recover, blew out the "shot" Izzy which according to your opinion should have happened, like what the **** else do you want from this guy? I'll put points on him and everything. I'm going to have to respectfully disagree here my dude because you lack the evidence. Your entitled to your opinion but mine just differs. Rafael is a legit threat and will beat him, I can feel it!
                  Different fighter different career, but the facts are Rafa is older, smaller, and has many more miles on him going up against a hard punching fighter who applies a good amount of pressure.

I think this will be a relatively easy blow out other than some competitive early rounds but who can say what Rafa really has left, I guess we will find out.

Comment

Originally posted by scap View Post
                    This is the classic fight where you tell your casual boxing fan friends and casual sports fan friends to tune in...it is a cant miss!

Raffy is going to test Lopez's chin lets be certain of that...I dont think either man will be able to avoid each others power and I would expect to see both men down in the bout.

If you put a gun to my head I would agree with the thread starter and give a slight advantage to Marquez...sure the weight is a factor maybe a huge factor but I will take Marquez in a sea saw battle to stop JML somewhere around the 6th...can Raffy endure another series like the Vasquez one AKA I believe there will be a second fight!

Make sure you promote this one to your boys!
                    THIS RIGHT HERE! Not even about the prediction though even though I dig it of course but it's a can't miss and instead of bitching about Manny/Pac & Haye/Klitchscko ducking each other, why not enjoy this all out war where going to get instead? It's A HUGE fight between the young hungry lion and the older battle tested warrior still proving he has one last big victory left in him! I LOVE IT! Kind of like the Pac vs Morrales fights where Morrales was battle worn but still had a little left. But maybe a different result, just maybe!

Comment

Yeah I think it can be assumed that Rafa is worn out fighter because of his wars with Vasquez, but really we don't know yet. This fight could prove it and if he is, he is, but I too feel he has a chance. JuanMa is obviously faster and will hit Marquez, but Rafa's offense has always been on point. Should be an interesting fight and one I think Marquez can win. Can't wait for this one.

Comment

Working...
                      X