Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With all the opinions on Mayweather, has anyone here ever actually MET HIM??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, can't say I have. I read all the police reports though.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
      don't really see the connection of the opinions you read in internet forums to having met him in person.
      Neither do I. Anyone can be nice for 2 minutes In person. Deep down inside I do feel Floyd is or at least wants to be a good person. It's his bitterness and insecurities that make him out to be an A.Hole
      Last edited by Deevel916; 02-19-2014, 12:12 PM.

Comment

nope, never met the gay but watched all the videos of his racist rants and contradictions. he's a douche...

Comment

No but I discovered Lionel Messi and recommended Cristiano Ronaldo to Manchester United.

Comment

yes i have met him, i was one of the homeless people he gave a a turkey to for publicity.

Comment

I've met OJ Simpson also. Can't say anything bad about him.

Comment

I don't get you train of thought here, Scully. One can hold an opinion on someone based on the way they carry themselves publically and it is just as valid an opinion as someone who has gotten to talk to him casually. Unless you have been around him for a few years, meeting him for a few minutes / hours is just as superficial of an experience as watching him conduct himself in the public eye.

Comment

TS when he read this thread

Comment

As you can see from the first three pages of this thread, the negativity almost entirely comes from devastated butthurt Pacquiao fans.

Comment

i never met hitler or stalin. or ted bundy.

i guess they are really good guys who are just misunderstood. Maybe if people who "hate" on them just met them for 5 minutes, they would see they are good people.

Comment

Working...
                      X