No announcement yet.

Rios calls out broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Look up the ROLLING STONE 500 GREATEST ALBUMS OF ALL TIME. Jay has some on there, don't agree with everything on there, but it's a nice list, by a source with different parts of the music industry.
    The fact that you remember that one shows its rare, I have seen a **** load of lists and Jay’s also on there, also like most top 5 greatest rappers list Jay usually is ahead of em even though they’re both in it. Pac is usually number 1 with Biggie or Jay at number 2.

Jay is greater man , sorry, but if you like Em better thats fine, but he’s not better then Hov, only man that can compare thats alive is Nas. If you were talking about Nas being better then Jay, I would understand but Em isn’t better then Big, Pac, Nas or Jay, no way no how

Comment

You get personal preference mixed up with general consensus too much.....

To say Reasonable Doubt, Blueprint, Black Album are 100% better than Slim Shady LP, Marshall Mathers LP, and Eminem Show is just not true. Your opinion, well yeah. But general consensus, nope.
      Actually that is general consensus. The fanboy is strong in you

Comment

So this Broner-Rios thread turned into a top 10 hip hop shit list thread.

BoxingScene is the biggest post whore forum of all time.

Comment

Rios v Broner will be another will it won't it happen fight. Like a mini May v Pac saga. Could go on for years as both these guys look like they can fight much higher in weight. Maybe both can make 154lbs so this might be something that won't go away for years.

Comment

Originally posted by pturtle View Post
            Actually that is general consensus. The fanboy is strong in you
            Naw it's not. But again....you confuse personal preference and you're homies to general consensus.

Comment

The fact that you remember that one shows its rare, I have seen a **** load of lists and Jay’s also on there, also like most top 5 greatest rappers list Jay usually is ahead of em even though they’re both in it. Pac is usually number 1 with Biggie or Jay at number 2.

Jay is greater man , sorry, but if you like Em better thats fine, but he’s not better then Hov, only man that can compare thats alive is Nas. If you were talking about Nas being better then Jay, I would understand but Em isn’t better then Big, Pac, Nas or Jay, no way no how
              So before when it came general consensus from hip hop fans, critics, hip hop artists themselves, it was "I have my own opinion". But when it comes to lists from the internet, it's all about those. You can't have it both ways.

Jay is not better than Em lyrically. I'm sorry. Different strokes for different folks. A lot of what he says is too simple for me to say so.

Comment

Naw it's not. But again....you confuse personal preference and you're homies to general consensus.
                Just read an interview where Rakim and Nas stated Hov can very well be the best of all, and the reason why he’s hated so much is because he saids it himself he’s the greatest. Simple as that, Jay goat! Em number 5. Bam!!!!!

Oh and Your boy Kendrick also said Hov is the best of all time. Ill take his word over yours haha

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  https://twitter.com/Brandon_Rios1/st...17369914200065

We all know that al haymon would never let broner get near rios though.

btw, broners wide open mouth is a broken jaw waiting to happen and I cant wait when it does.

WARRIOS
                  Rios is responding to Broner, not calling him out. And its Bob Arum that wouldn't let Rios no where near Broner.

Comment

Just read an interview where Rakim and Nas stated Hov can very well be the best of all, and the reason why he’s hated so much is because he saids it himself he’s the greatest. Simple as that, Jay goat! Em number 5. Bam!!!!!

Oh and Your boy Kendrick also said Hov is the best of all time. Ill take his word over yours haha
                    And Nas also said Em killed Jay...but his word didn't count then, not to you anyway.... so what is it???

http://theversed.com/2012/09/28/kend...-making-music/

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      So before when it came general consensus from hip hop fans, critics, hip hop artists themselves, it was "I have my own opinion". But when it comes to lists from the internet, it's all about those. You can't have it both ways.

Jay is not better than Em lyrically. I'm sorry. Different strokes for different folks. A lot of what he says is too simple for me to say so.
                      Critics and reviews and accolades prove your greatness, Jay has that more then em. Em’s content is to simples and dumb to me while Jay makes timeless music, Listen to Reasonable and learn great music kid

Comment

Working...
                      X